Chapter 12

Eggsy POV

     As I made my way back to my house I thought about the way I treated Bella. That shove was unnecessary. I'm a dick, but she's also a dick for not accepting my date request. One date was all I asked. But, then again, it's her feelings. Am I that horrible that I can't get a date?
     I opened the door and my mum was there watching TV while folding the laundry.
     "Hi, baby. How's your day?" My mum called.
     "Very good, mum." I kissed her head. "How was yours?"
     "Awesome, did the girl's training go well?"
     "I guess so, she needed help with the knives, but did awesome with the pistol." I spoke halfheartedly and sat on the couch.
     "How was your day actually, baby?"
     "It was goo-"
     "No, it wasn't. What happened?"
     "She's just been annoying me."
     "I thought you liked her?"
      "I do, she just turned down my offer of a date and I guess I've just been a dick to her. For no reason, I may add."
     "No wonder she won't go on a date with you, Eggsy. You're a dick."
      "Geez, thanks mum."
      "Your words, Hun. Didn't she say she might change her mind?"
     I nod.
     "Well, if you keep on acting the way you do, you'll never get a date."
     "You are right, mum! I can't believe I was this stupid!" I shouted.
     "I can't either, I raised you better." She joked.
"Okay, don't go easy on me."
"I'm only kidding. Now go on and see that girl, apologize before it's too late."
"You're right."
"I know."
I hugged my mum and ran out of the house, grabbing my jacket.
"Be right back!"
----------------------------------------------
I knocked on Bella's room in Kingsman HQ and waited impatiently for her to answer.
She opened the door and I barged in.
"I'm sorry." I spoke.
"What do you want, Eggsy?" She rolled her eyes.
"I'm sorry for the way I've been acting and I'm sorry for shoving you. I'm stupid and you didn't deserve that."
"Okay-"
"I was just so upset that you didn't take my offer of my date and I started acting ridiculously. It's stupid."
"Okay, thanks, Eggsy."
"It doesn't sound like you're actually okay with it, Bell."
"I'm just annoyed. I don't know. But, thanks, Eggsy. I appreciate it."
     "Bell, please. Can we talk about it?"
     "There's nothing to talk about, Egs. You apologized and I accepted. That's all."
     Screw it.
     I grabbed onto her forearms and pushed myself against her, smashing my lips onto hers. She wiggled her arms, but my grip was too strong and she eventually stopped, kissing me back in the process.
     We pulled apart for a breather and stared each other in the eyes. It was the most intense eye contact I've ever experienced.
     She stepped up on her toes and leaned in slowly, her eyes never leaving mine. She then pushed her lips to mine once again.
     I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me, savoring every moment while her hands rested on my face and neck. 
     "We shouldn't be doing this, Eggsy." She said in between kisses.
     "It doesn't look like you want it to stop." I mumbled against her lips.
     Her shirt was riding up and I placed my hands there, still with my arms wrapped around her.
     "Let's stop." She gave me one more long kiss before moving her head away.
She stared at me out of breath and her hands placed firmly on my neck. I didn't bother to move away either.
     "We shouldn't have done that, Eggsy." She breathed out.
     "But, we did. And I don't regret it."
     "Eggsy, that was wonderful, but I still don't want a relationship."
     "Bell, I don't know what else I can do." I looked longingly at her lips.
     "I'm sorry, Eggsy. No one can know this happened."
     "But-"
     She gave me a pleading look.
     "Fine."
      "Thank you."
     "Can I kiss you one more time?" I asked.
     She nodded and I placed one of my hands on her neck, connecting our lips. She sighed a sigh of content.
     I pulled away and looked into her beautiful, gorgeous eyes.
     "I'll see you tomorrow, princess."
     She nodded and I walked out, winking at her in the process.
----------------------------------------------
Next Morning
"Good morning, Bell. Ready for more combat?" I spoke to Bella as she was finishing her breakfast.
     "More?! You're serious?" She asked.
      "Yep."
     "It didn't go well the last time."
     I blushed thinking about what I did.
     "Yeah, you won't have to worry about that this time."
"Okay, but can we wait a few minutes? Unless you want me to throw up this toast all over you. You'd have to clean it up, of course."
"Yep, although I didn't need that extra information."
"You actually did."
"No, I didn't."
"Yes, you did."
"N-"
"See you in a few minutes, Egghead!" She smiled and ran off to her room, I presume.
     Cutie.