Chapter 26

Bella POV

     "Me?! What the fuck do I have to do with anything?!" I gasped.
     "You're the future Arthur, it only makes sense you're the target. Besides, you are also Harry Hart's niece. Another member of the Hart family is a spy?! They must be losing their shit."
      "I didn't think I'd have to use this nickname as an insult again, but you're an egghead, not an Eggsy."
      "You can be upset all you want, but you can't say it's not a valid point. You're a Hart and an Arthur."
      "So, you're saying they want to kill me?"
      "They want to do something, yes. But, I won't let that happen. Neither will Harry or Merlin or any other Kingsman. You're too important."
"Which is the whole reason why they want me."
"True. Now I'm going to go talk to Harry and Merlin about this while you continue your slumber."
     "No, I don't want to sleep." I whined.
     "Well, what do you wanna do?"
     I reached up and gave him a very light kiss. His head moved forward involuntarily and it was possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen.
      "Never mind, you can go talk to them."
      "Bella!!"
      "I'll just go back to my slumber as you put it."
     I go to lay on my side before he twists me around so I'm on top of him, straddling his waist.
     "You can't do that to a person."
     "I just did."
      "You're lucky I love you." He smiled before bringing me in for a longer, more passionate kiss which I smiled in.
     My love.
----------------------------------------------
     "I will cut off your balls and feed them to your dogs if you don't succeed." Uncle Harry smiled at Eggsy and multiple security guards after giving them secure orders to stay by me at all times.
     "I'm so happy you are giving me instructions to spend more time with your niece, Harry." Eggsy smiled and put an arm around my waist.
      "I'll just cut your balls off for fun."
      Eggsy's face went pale while I brought my hand towards my mouth trying to cover my giggle.
     "He doesn't mean that does he?" Eggsy whispered in my ear,
      "No, of course not." I smiled. "I think."
Eggsy stared down at me, his eyes widened. "I'm not ready."
"For what?"
"To give up hope on having children. I want a son."
"Oh, whatever, Eggsy. You'll keep your testicles, don't worry." I rolled my eyes.
"Easy for you to say! You haven't got balls to worry about!"
"I used to until I betrayed Uncle Harry."
"WHAT?!"
"I'm just kidding! I still have my balls."
"Bella!"
I giggled and walked towards Merlin, leaving Eggsy and Uncle Harry to themselves.
"Hey, Merlin. What's next?" I asked.
"Fortuna is holding a party on Saturday evening. I'm going to get you invitations and you'll go with Eggsy." Merlin responded
"Fun! Do I get to wear a nice dress?"
"It is a fancy party."
     "Oh, yes! We're gonna have some fun!"
      "Actually, you're going to be working. The leader will be there and so will the majority of the Fortuna agents. They're celebrating something and we need to know what. If you blow your cover, we're done for."
      "How will they not recognize me?"
      "Makeup, wig, and the right clothing."
      "Right clothing?"
      "You yourself are a very conservative person. Sandra Levinson is not."
      "I'm going to be dressing like a stripper and my name is Sandra?"
      "Not necessarily a stripper, and yes it is Sandra."
      "What's Eggsy's name?"
      "Jonah Levinson."
      "We're a couple?!"
      "Yep, married for 5 years. I'll give you details later. Right now we need to get those invitations."
      "I'm nervous."
      "You should be."

A/N: You guys don't know much about me. Guess my age in the comments lol 😂 this is short, I know. I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I've finally decided where I want to go with this book and I've already got the ending. everything is just leading up to the ending. Don't worry! Plenty of more chapters coming. Sorry for abandoning this book. If it helps, I've been sick the majority of summer soooo. Please vote and share this book! Thank you so much for over 13K reads & over 400 votes! that's incredible! I also enjoy your comments. Makes me smile seeing how much you enjoy my book. But, yea. don't forget to comment what you think my age is based on my writing! Peace ✌🏼️