Chapter 25

Eggsy POV

     Bella fell asleep quickly and I of course admired her. I'm always a softie when it involves her even if it could effect my job.
"Eggsy." Harry caught my attention as I looked up at him. "I assume your intentions are clean when it comes to my niece."
"Of course, Sir. I'd never mistreat her."
"I'm trusting you on that one. I know she won't listen to me if I tell her to knock it off so, if you screw up, she'll leave on her own time. If she does choose to leave that is. I'm fine if she's happy."
     "Do you expect me to screw up, Harry?" I questioned.
     "No, not necessarily. Am I hoping to have you screw up? Of course."
     "Why's that?"
      "I don't think you're worthy of a girl like Bella."   
     "We all know I'm not worthy, but somehow she's decided to stay."
"Somehow. I hope you're not brainwashing my niece, Eggsy. I'd have to kill you."
"I'd never. And you love me too much to kill me." I smiled.
Harry scoffs and turns back to Merlin, apparently done with this conversation.
"That was cute." Bella mumbled.
"You heard all that?"
"Yep, and I'm very impressed, Egghead. You're cute." She smiles before leaning up to give me a peck on the cheek.
"I know."
      She laughed before standing up to see what Merlin and Harry were saying.
     Gotta love her.

     Bella POV

     "But, what about their numbers, Merlin?" I persisted after he tried to avoid my question multiple times.
     "Bella,-"
     "Are we just gonna ignore them? It could be their number guard or what rank they are. It could be something important and we're just gonna ignore it? Sounds pretty shitty to me."
     "We're just gonna see how this all plans out. If their numbers are important, they will come to us since you killed their #2."
     "You know I don't like waiting."
      "I know, but you're gonna have to. Now go get some rest."
     "I'm tired of resting."
     "If you're tired you should rest." Eggsy chuckled from the couch.
      "Sometimes I want to punch you."
      "Oh, exciting. Is that a promise?" 
     I see Harry give Eggsy a look and it takes everything in me to stop me from laughing.
     "Go on." Merlin looks at me.
      I sigh before walking to the room I was in earlier with Eggsy and just stared at the ceiling. I'd much rather be doing something helpful than doing nothing.
     "Hey." Eggsy closes the door behind him.
     "If you want to makeout, we're not."
      "Dammit." He sighs and goes to leave, but laughs when he sees my reaction. "I don't want to makeout..... Unless you want to."
      The look didn't leave my face.
      "Okay. I really came in here to see if you were okay and maybe cuddle for a bit."
     My heart melts and my bad mood slowly dissolves.
      "I'm fine, just tired is all."
     "Yeah, you've done really well though. You're working really hard. Merlin's just stressed out too. Everything will be okay." He reached a arm around me and rests his head next to mine.
"I know. Everything is just going very slowly. I want some exciting things to happen next."
"You got shot in the arm, you've already done exciting things."
Our eyes are locked and I softly smile at the man in front of me. He examines me and relaxes into the bed, seeming content with what's going on in his life right now.
I know for sure I am.
----------------------------------------------
"Bella, wake up." Someone whispers and shakes me. "Come on, Bell."
"What, Eggsy?" I groan.
"I think I've got a lead."
"For what?"
      "For why they want to destroy Kingsman, duh."
      "And why's that?"
      "You."