Chapter 18

Bella POV

Eggsy rushed out looking worried.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Let's go." He grabs my hand as Roxy follows.
     "What'd she say?" I ask again.
     "Something about a gruesome ending for someone I like."
     I don't mean to sound conceited, but I know Eggsy has feelings for me and that gruesome ending may be mine.
     "Really?"
     "And a huge secret getting out that may or not be the cause of the gruesome ending."
     "Oh my gosh! What are we gonna do?" Roxy exclaims.
      "She said to keep that person close and to protect her."
     "Do you know who that person is?"
     "Uh, yeah. It's, um, you, Bell." He scratched the back of his neck.
     I took a breath and smiled.
     "Okay. But, I'm not holding back on this one just because a fortune teller told you something."
     "You don't have to, Bell, but we need to keep you safe. Don't want you dying on us."
     "Yeah, yeah." I chuckled.
Eggsy POV

     If anything happened to Bell, I would never forgive myself. I'm sure Harry wouldn't forgive me either.
     "Let's go, guys." Roxy spoke walking in front of Bell and I.
     "Not so fast." The man who brought us to the fortune teller told us.
    "Yea?" I asked.
     "Don't you guys want to look around for a little bit? Maybe plan your next move?" He had a sly smile.
     "What do you mean, 'next move'?"
     "I mean, you are agents, right?"
     "No?"
     "Then, what's this?"
     The man holds up a tiny ring. The Kingsman ring.
     "This ring has the symbol for Kingsman on it. Care to explain?"
     "What the fuck is Kingsman?" Bella asks.
"I'm sure you're very familiar with Kingsman." He raised a gun towards us.
"I think this is the major secret." I mumbled. But, she promised love first and then an ending.
"Is no one going to explain?" The man cocked his head.
No one replied.
"Okay, I guess shooting it is then."
Everything happened in slow motion. He pointed the gun towards Bella and shot three times, none of which hit her because she was smart enough to duck.
She flung herself towards the man, kicked his wrist causing the gun to fall out of his hand, and punched him in the jaw. He stumbled backwards a little before Bell kicked him where the sun don't shine. I couldn't help but cringe.
Roxy was then tackled by the fortune lady and was off in her own battle there. Sirens were blaring and I don't think there's much time left.
Roxy takes out her pocket knife and stabs the lady causing her to fall to the ground clutching her shoulder.
     Then I hear a click and my neck snaps to the noise. Bella is holding the gun towards the man's head.
     "Bell, we haven't got much time." I spoke in my normal accent.
     "Who are you." She growls, pushing the barrel of the gun to his head.
     "You should listen to your friend, Bell. You haven't got much time." He laughs, his mouth and forehead bleeding.
     "Who the fuck are you?"
     "Someone who's willing to die for Fortuna."
     "That's cute."
     "I assume you're willing to die for Kingsman. That might happen soon if you don't fucking get out of this fucking shop. You'll die, I can assure you. But, it's all about whether you'll die now or later. I suggest later."
     "I'd rather do it now, to get it over with, you know?"
     "Bella, we should go." I urge on.
     "They're going to be on our tails anyways, Eggsy! Might as well get answers in their possible headquarters than in our Worcester apartment."
     I decided to leave her alone and someone grabs my hand.
     "I meant what I said, Eggsy. A very gruesome death!" The fortune lady gasped, her bloody hand clinging to mine. "Be careful. She's special." She took her last few breaths before laying back down and shutting her eyes. She let death take over her.
     "You're making a mistake, you fools." The man spits.
      The back doors of the shop burst open and a few people spew out.
      "Hands up, Kingsman!" They yelled.
      Bella shot the man and as his body went limp, she put her hands behind her head and sighed.

The people handcuffed us and rushed us to where the came from.
     To Fortuna headquarters.