Chapter 10

Bella POV

     "You think you can fucking mess with my mind like that?" Eggsy backs me up into the wall after I once again acted innocent for him.
      "I don't know what you're talking about." I said, making sure to act shy.
     "I said I'd take you on that mat. You can't be doing stuff like this, I'm your trainer."
     "Where was that when you were asking me out a few hours ago?" I sassed.
     "I'm sorry, Bell, but please stop. I won't be able to control myself for long."
     "That's your problem."
     "A problem that I can't solve, but you can help. One date, Bell. Please."
      "Eggsy-"
     "I will treat you like the princess you are and I will make sure no one hurts you again. Please, I'm fucking begging you, go on one date and, if you don't enjoy it, we'll never think of it again and our relationship will be completely professional."
     "Eggsy," she hesitated. "I want our relationship to be completely professional. I-"
     "Our work relationship can be completely professional." I said hopefully. "And then, when we get time off, you can be mine."
     "I'm sorry Eggsy, but no."
     My eyes scanned her face as my smile faded and my heart sunk. She's serious.
      "Yeah, okay. I get it. It was a stupid idea anyways."
     "Your feelings are not stupid, Eggsy. I just don't feel the same way. I'm sorry."
     "Is there any way I can change your mind?"
     "I don't know. It'll happen with time. I'll tell you if I change my mind. Now, let's get back to training."
     I reach down and kiss her cheek before a slight blush flushed over my face. She walks towards the mat and gets into her fighting stance.
      "Let's go."
----------------------------------------------
Bella POV

     "You turned him down?" Merlin asked as we walked down to the weaponry room. Eggsy was gonna help me advance with the weapons.
     "Yea. I feel bad though, he's such a nice guy, but a jackass at the same time."
     "Well, I'm proud of you, Bell. He's been bothering me about asking you out for forever. He's finally shut his mouth."
      I did see a shift in mood in Eggsy when I told him no. He wasn't the same person anymore. Well, maybe that's a step too far. He's just not as fun anymore, he takes everything so seriously which you should when you're a dangerous spy, but he never was so serious before.
"Good luck, Bell. Keep Eggsy on his toes." Merlin chuckled before patting my shoulder and heading back down the hall.
As I entered the room, I noticed Eggsy sharpening knives and loading guns.
"Hey, Egs." I smiled.
He looked at me with a blank stare. "Grab a knife." He gestured to the freshly sharpened ones.
He picked one up for himself and stood in front of different sized targets.
"You will start the biggest target until you hit the center point. You then will gradually move your way down until you get to the tiniest one and you hit it right on the dot. Understood?" Eggsy questioned.
I nodded, moving to stand where he once stood. I aimed at the big target and got it in the middle. I did for most of the targets until I got to the second to last one. I've messed up multiple times and I was getting frustrated.
Eggsy comes up behind me, takes a hold of my wrist, and helps me out.
"You've gotta try not thinking, just look at where you want it to go and whip it out of your hands. You'd get at least closer to the target." Eggsy moved my arm in the motion and told me to let go. As I did, the knife flung towards the target and landed perfectly on the dot.
"Try it yourself." Eggsy said, yet didn't move from the position.
"Um, I need you to move please." I whispered to him who didn't even have his mind on the thing at hand. "Eggsy." I shouldered him.
"What?" He blinked. "Oh, yeah. Sorry, love." He kissed my head and backed away, letting me try the target once again for myself.
I did as he told me to and did the exact same thing he did.
I gasped. "Yay!" I turned towards him to see him smiling.
"Now try the last target."
I moved and did what he taught me. It landed without a problem.
"Yes! I did it!" I cheered.
"Look at you, you pro." Eggsy smirked at my happiness.
    "Thanks, Eggsy!"
     "Anytime, sweetie."
     When did all these pet names start?
    "Bell, how badly do you wanna be a Kingsman?" Eggsy questioned.
     "You have no idea how much I want it. Why?"
     "No reason, just needed to make sure you're 100% in this."
    "I'm 150% in this."
     "Okay, great. I think you'll be an excellent Kingsman."
     "Thanks." I smiled, not really knowing how to take his compliment.
    "Now, for the guns."