"Oh really, Jeon?" With a raised eyebrow she started walking towards him.

"Because... that wasn't what it looked like when you murdered my parents. Right in front of my eyes." She teared up, the horrible images flashing in her mind.

Yeona kept walking towards him and he kept backing away. Finally she had him cornered and trapped.

"That wasn't what it looked like when you destroyed my kingdom." Her hands found the sword that he kept by the side of his thigh.

"And now you're saying that you still have feelings for me?" A tear escaped her eye and trailed down her cheek.

She had the sword in her grip now and she was just a step away from killing him and ending his and her torture.

He kept his gaze on her eyes, not even realizing that she had a sword in her hand. He just wanted to hold her in his arms and tell her the truth.

"I hate you so much, Jungkook. I hate you so much!" She yelled and backed away, pointing the sword to his chest.

"Give me a reason. Just one reason to why I shouldn't kill you." With her other hand she wiped away the tear that had fallen on her cheek, the other one tightening its grip on the swords handle.

"Because... You don't know the truth." He looked down at the sword that was pointed to his body and back at the girl that was threatening him.

"STOP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!" She raised her voice and pushed the sword more towards his body, almost piercing through his skin.

Jungkook finally made a move to take away the sword from her grip and to calm her down.

She didn't react but the sword was lying on the wooden tiles and Jungkook's hands were tightly wrapped around her wrists to prevent her from grabbing the sword again.

"Just a few more days and you'll find out everything." He whispered.

"There isn't anything more for me to find out, Jungkook."

"Trust me there is."

She chuckled and shook her head as she looked down "Trust you? You lost that a long time ago."

"And I'm not stopping until I get it back." He said sincerely.

"If you want it back then let me go. You have feelings for me?" She looked up at his eyes "Then let me go." She whispered.

"I can't do that. Not yet, not ever."

"You're so selfish, Jungkook. You've always been."

Just as he was about to speak up, they both fell to the ground with Jungkook on top. The ship was rocking back and forth and various screams were heard outside of the room they were in.

Jungkook and Yeona both shared horrified expressions as they were confused since they didn't know what all the commotion outside was about.

But they both knew that it was definitely not good news.

---
I'm not satisfied with this chapter but I have great plans for the future! I also don't want to make a Jungkook POV yet because the 3rd person POV already tells a lot about their emotions. Hope you enjoyed!

P.S: Shoutout to cutae_mochi_ ! She is my first reader and supporter and I'm still writing because of her! I love you <3

S: Shoutout to cutae_mochi_ ! She is my first reader and supporter and I'm still writing because of her! I love you <3