Chapter XII

Yeona kept a smirk on her face. She wasn't scared, afraid, lost or confused. She was the complete opposite of that. She felt confident and strong as she gripped the sword even tighter and winked at Yoongi, almost challenging him to come over to her and try his best at obeying his captains orders.

An angry yell was heard and a male figure was seen as he attacked Captain Namjoon. As they were fighting, Yoongi smirked as well and walked towards Yeona in a slow pace while still having the sword in his hands.

"I'll give you thirty seconds to come with me and make this easier for the both of us." He said.

She bursted out laughing, making Yoongi frown at her and stop in his steps.

"You honestly think I will just come with you without a fight?" She stopped laughing, her smirk returning to her lips.

Yoongi just sighed and went straight to attack her and of course she reacted quickly and dodged his weapon, reaching her hand out towards his body. The sound of metal smashing against each other was back as they were both concentrated on their battle.

He kept reaching forwards as she kept walking backwards. Suddenly her foot hit something as she was walking backwards and fell down, making her sword fly somewhere on the ship. Yoongi took his chance and put the tip of his sword by her nose and smirked down at her body.

"Time's up, Princess." He said as he made a cut on her arm making a huge mark and returned the sword to her face.

She groaned in pain and looked around the ground, seeing nothing but dead bodies and angered pirates fighting one another. Her gaze fell on something shiny that was sitting on the ground of the ship. She smiled and looked up at Yoongi.

Yeona kicked Yoongi in the leg and used the small amount of time to reach over to the sword that was not so far away from her.

He ignored the pain in the leg and ran after her, an annoyed expression was seen on his face, probably running out of patience with Yeona's behavior.

"Really? I was hoping to spend more time with you." She pouted at him once she already had the sword in her grasp. She also ignored the pain in her arm and the nonstop bleeding, putting the battle first before her injury.

Seeing his expression she quickly ran away from him, her eyes started desperately looking around for a safe place to hide. But the word "safe" was not a word in a pirates dictionary. Especially during a battle.

She spotted a glass bottle and ran towards it, holding it in her free hand and looking behind only to see that Yoongi was getting closer and closer.

Yeona threw the glass bottle in his direction but he ducked at the last second and the glass smashed against someone's feet.

She picked up her pace and ran upstairs where the wheel of the ship was located.

As she reached the edge, she tried climbing up the rope, similar to how she did the time Jungkook was after her. But she was late as Yoongi was already standing in front of her so close to her body that she started leaning over the edge of the ship.

His sword was located on her neck, not harming her but also dangerously close, that if she made the wrong move she would end up dead.

"Listen Yeona, we both want the same thing. Revenge. Revenge on Jungkook." He spoke in her ear "so why don't you join my side and we can get revenge together? After all, you already have an advantage." He grinned.

"Do you really think I'm that dumb to fall in your trap?"

"And how is this a trap? I'm offering you a chance. Isn't revenge what you always wanted?"

Her life was on the edge. She had nothing to lose and it was true, all she wanted was revenge and nothing else. At least that's what she thought.

With hesitation she nodded her head and Yoongi smirked at her, backing away from her and pulling his sword down to his side.

"Here's what you need to do. Since every and each of Jungkook's members here think you're on their side, you can-" Yoongi stopped and looked down at the sword that was now digging into his skin. He looked up at Yeona who was smirking at him.

He fell down with blood splattering everywhere and his eyes rolling all the way back to his head.

"Good offer, but I'm not on his nor am I on your side." She stepped over his body and started running towards the stairs to search for another fight, completely ignoring the wound on her arm, once again. But as she was about to go down she felt something hit her head, her body fall on the ground and everything black out in her vision. Last thing she heard was an ear piercing scream of her name and a blurry silhouette kneeling down next to her weak figure.

---

I didn't want to kill Yoongi but I had no choice *cri*

I hope you enjoyed! This fan fiction is almost halfway done! I'm excited to be writing a new Jungkook fan fiction that's coming after I finish this one.