Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I stayed silent for two days. Satan tried to start a conversation, in the end it always resulted to me staying quiet. He brought me here, I was still in shock. Hell? Wow... I never imagined it would be full of beautiful buildings and clubs along with many malls and celebrities (dead of course). I've been in shock since I came in here and life has definitely changed, Satan gets angry frequently and his skin has began to fade. Dark circles appeared under his eyes and he hardly slept.

Then, I turned around one day at breakfast and looked him in the eye.
"Satan, you look terrible." I said softly. "Are you okay?"
"Yes, this is how I normally look." Satan looks shocked that I'd spoke. "Are you okay?"
"In shock, I never thought I'd see this place." I shrugged and began to cut up the melon on my plate. "Did you think I'd be safe here?"
"Yes, but you'll have seen my dark side returning." Satan sighed.
"Is that why you are pale?" I looked up from my food. "I mean, I thought that you'd stay mega tanned!"
"Nope, I kind of resemble a vampire here." He shrugged and stood up, he walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "I'm cold too."
"I noticed..." I gasped.
"Rosalie?"
"Yes?"
"Do I scare you?"
"No, I love you too much to be scared." I hugged Satan and stood up. "You scare me as much as a kitten does."
"Okay." Satan smiled.

Satan led me out onto the balcony and wrapped his arms around my waist. The black silk dress I wore flowed in the slight breeze, I frowned at the sun rising. It shimmered gold before rising up into a pink streaked sky. A strange feeling settled in my stomach but it didn't annoy me because I felt as if it would stay there for as long as I was here.

I had raised Hell, loved him and now live it.

And that leaves me the final choice, will I love my Satan or keep loving the life I had.

I had already chose...