The Shadow Knights

-Third Person- 

(y/n) eventually woke up and went to the rest of her classes and (mostly with Laurence) and didn't get in trouble for sleeping in some of the classes. Now it was lunch time and Laurence started to get suspicious. The Shadow Knights weren't there and neither was Aphmau. so he decided to go check out side.

Laurence's POV

i hear voices behind the bleachers so i go an check it out. "Aphmau" i say questioning why she was with SK. "Laurence! Where did you come from?" she screeches. 'guess i have to lie about why i'm here. "Is Gene bothering you?" i say. "just finished a quick pick up game and i saw you over here." i exclaim looking back and forth between gene and Aph.

-time skip cause I'm lazy-

(y/n) POV

'Okay i have to get to class. I wonder where Laurence went? i didn't see him all lunch.' i say to myself as i see Aphmau and Laurence walk in together. My heart yet again had a slight pain. i ignore it and walk to my locker. My next class is social studies. oh yay i have that with Garroth. I start walking to my class and i see that 'Gene' kid. He smiles at me then comes over. "so i heard you were a puppet." he whispers in my ear. i gasp and my eyes widen. "how did you know?" i say in fear. "How about i don't answer that and you join the shadow knights. We're considered misfits too. You belong with us" Gene smiles devilishly. "Okay! you guys sound fun" i say. "well see you round Puppet" Gene waves while walking away. 

Gene's POV

'She's seems amazing-No! Gene you stupid idiot...you cant love her. She'll just hurt you. But she is the one person that is never mean to me. Plus she didn't turn us down. You know what. I will make her  real member. Not just my puppet. no pun intended' i think to my self. Then i imagine her beautiful smile. "Someones love struck" Sasha says snapping me out of my trance. "That Puppet...she's interesting" i say looking at her as she walks down the hall. then i smile thinking of her.

------------------------------

How will her family and friends react to her being a Shadow Knight?!

Find out next chapter 

GoodBye for now :3