The Kiss

(Y/n) POV

School is hard. I've only had a couple weeks and i don't really want to go anymore. Now i know why Zane takes so many "sick" days. I  haven't really made any new friends lately. i met this girl named Aphmau. I know my brother has a crush on her. Then i met the Shadow...Knights? I think thats what they called themselves. Garroth told me to stay away from them but i think they are just misunderstood. 

I also found out that the little girl that my brothers used to hang out with was Aph! I was so happy. And she's coming over for dinner tonight. Garroth is complaining on how his clots are not done yet, and how he don't think his 'amazing' hair looks good today. He just wants to impress her, i know that. 

--Time Skip--At the dinner--

Aphmau's mom seems so nice. She keeps going on and on about how she has never heard of me and has never seen me. Duh! my parents never let me see our guests! i only ever get to go to our family dinners. I've never had an actual friend for 16 years! All i had was a stuffed rabbit! If you didn't know stuffed animals can talk. They have feelings and they are mistreated. When you get rid of a stuffed animal its like giving away your best friend. You would like that would you. Who am i even talking to? No one can hear my thoughts. i going more crazy than i already am. 

No Ones POV

Her thoughts were then interrupted by Garroth slamming his hand on the table and storming outside. Aphmau then follows behind shortly after [a/n: sry if i got that wrong i haven't watched season one in forever]. (y/n) wondered why they were taking so long so she went to see what was wrong. 

(Y/n) POV

OMG! My ship! their kissing! Wait this is Aph's first kiss. Even better! yay! Garroth sees me and mouths 'Don't tell!'. Fine. i mouth back. I was gonna tell Laurence but i gets not. I knew he had a crush on her too so i wanted to warn him. Guess he will have to fine out himself. I swore i saw a flash a second ago but i guess t was nothing. I then walk back inside all giddy. hehehehhehehheh! 

------------------------

Sry for the short chapter but i wanted the next chapter to be like the next episode. I still have to watch it again. i don't really recall what happened so if it makes it seem more interesting. 

Ahem! CLIFF HANGER! 

Goodbye for mow ;3