{1} ♡

The colours in your dreams are always different than the colour you see now. ♡

~~~~~~~~~

I ran down the school halls it was my first year of high school. Damn was I excited. Best part? I found a guy I like in summer school. I ran down the halls and stopped in place in the lobby and there stood the boy I liked. I knew his name but I wasn't sure if that was his name. I looked beyond him and saw my friend Katelyn. I squealed in excitement and ran right past him. Something wasn't right though. As I ran by him it felt as time stopped but in the way that it was going by slowly. I jumped at Katelyn and she turned around. Katelyn's my best friend we have been friends for a while now. Shes one of the only people that know about the guy I like. Only Katelyn, Kawaii chan, Teony, and Dotti know. I rolled my eyes in disgust as I saw Ivy standing right behind her. I looked at Ivy and she put on a fake smile. I smiled back and gritted my teeth. I grabbed Katelyn's arm and yanked her away.

"I think its time for class." I growled.

Katelyn seemed disappointed and sighed.

"Alright see you later Ivy." She replied pouting.

Katelyn gave her a quick wave and we headed up stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

After I finished all my classes I ran down stairs. I ran down to my locker but fell flat on my face. I groaned in pain and looked up. In front of me stood him, Aaron. I felt my face heat up and he looked down at me. I saw his friends chuckling a bit and I jumped up. I gave them death glares than ran away. As I was running I fell flat on my face again. I rolled onto my back and just laid on the floor. I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me up. I yelped and fell into there chest. I gulped as I noticed it was Aaron. I felt my heart racing quickly. I looked around and saw people staring at us I felt my face heat up and I pushed away from him.

"Thank you.." I replied shyly.

"Your welcome.." He growled lowly.

We stood there in an awkward silence for a few seconds and I looked down at my feet.

"Em okay I got to go em bye.." I said.

I ran over to the door opening it I ran from the school. I felt my heart racing. He touched me...
I ran over to my grandmother's house and waited inside. I felt my heart racing faster and faster.  He had my heart for a while now. I can't believe he finally noticed me. I sat inside and wait to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran down the school hall way again. It was another day of boring school like always. I slammed right into someone and fell down to the ground. I looked up and saw Aaron standing in front of me once again. He pulled me up and I crashed into his chest. I blushed at that and I put my hands on his chest. I looked up and saw him looking away from me. I backed away from him and hit into something else. I looked up and saw one of his friends standing behind me, Zane. Zane grabbed my wasit and pulled me into him.

"Well aren't you a cutie." He smirked slyly.

My face began to heat up as he spoke,

"No wonder you like her so much.." Zane replied.

I pushed away from Zane and looked at Aaron. I saw him growling at Zane and I froze. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time.

7:55

"Shit..." I mumbled.

They stared at me confused and I began bolting it for class.

"Got to go see ya." I screamed as I ran to my classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the school it was finally over. Today was tiring so much work. Worse part? I got off 3 hours later than normal. I walked out the school doors but before I could I felt some tap my shoulder. I looked around and as I did I was slammed to the door. I gasped in pain and looked up to find Zane. His eyes were glowing a bright red and he smiled showing fangs. I screamed and tried to get out of his grip.

"You smell so sweet.." He growled.

"Em.. maybe cause im wearing perfume let me go!" I screamed.

"No no not your perfume your scent." He growled in lust.

I pushed him away from me and began to run out the door.

"You can't run forever." He screamed laughing histracially.

I ran home that day. I felt myself shiver in fear all night.

What was he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Screaming and more screaming it echoed threw the school. I ran down the hall in search of my friends. I ran past everyone. All the screaming of the humans hurt my ears. I felt a grip on my arm but I shook it off. I had to find them.

I ran down the halls once again and into a room. I slammed the door shut behind me and turned around. I stared in fear from what I saw next. My friends where down on the ground as Zane, Garoth, Laurence, and Travis bite all four of them. Damn vampires. Oh did I forget to mention the next day every vampire in the school began attacking everyone. But what made things worse was behind them all stood Aaron. He chuckled devilishly and stared down at my friends.

His eyes turned to me and he smirked.

"You wanna help your friends?" He questioned smiling.

I nodded my head in response and he walked over to me.

"Get on your knees." He growled.

I got down on my hands and knees and he put his foot on my head. He smashed my head into the ground and I groaned in pain.

"Ill let all your friends go if you give up everything for me.." He growled.

I felt my heart racing and he removed his foot from my head. I looked up at him and nodded my head. He chuckled a bit and walked over to me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.

"Drop her friends go find others ill be back." He yelled.

The rest of the boys dropped them and disappeared. Aaron walked over to the door still holding my wrist and walked down the hall. As he walked down people stopped and bowed at him. He made his way to the lobby and then into the office. He growled loudly and everyone in the office left. He put me down on the chair and looked me in the eyes.

"Aphmau... I really do like you I'm sorry, please dont be mad at what i'm about to do." He said calmly.

I looked him in eyes as tears filled my face but I once again shook my head. He leaned down to my neck and I felt his fangs grace my skin. I yelped as he smashed his fangs down into my neck. I fell down into his chest as I felt a mix of pain a pleasure. He finally pulled away and I began breathing heavily. He kissed my fore head and placed me onto the ground.

"Aaron.." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry... but we can never be something all the vampires would see you as food therefore, you must leave while you still can." He replied sternly.

He picked me up bridal style and walked out of the office to the front doors. He stopped in front of them and put me down.

"Good bye Aph..." He stated.

"Good bye Aaron.." I opened the doors and ran out into the light.

In front of the school stood not hundreds but millions of men. I ran to them but fell to the ground as I felt my colour draining. I fell to the ground and could only see red spill out of my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my heart stop and I jumped up. Just another nightmare. I looked around the room and noticed I was still in my room at the P.C. I felt my eyes watering as I remembered the past. I slowly got out of bed and walked up to my mirror. I turned on the light and looked at my neck.

There stayed the heart shape mark from the person I still love to this day.