The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..

Start from the beginning

I patted her back gently. ..she hugged me at my waist. ..and looked me up with a pleasant smile. ...

" good morning hubby. ..and thank you so much. .."

" it's my pleasure wifey. ..get ready now. .." I pushed her to the washroom. .

I turned to leave. ..

" Shan. .."

I stopped and saw her. ..

" I love you. .."

I widened my grin and nodded my head up and down. ..

" love you too sumo. ..."

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adil brought the luggage to living room. ..already everyone was busy in exchanging byes and take care s. ..

Joshi and sandy planned to accompany  till airport. ..nirmala, ramnath , and nanu started to board in one car. ..sandy decided to drive. ..since sumo was getting ready they planned to move forward. ..

Pushkar and adil were left behind to load the luggage. ..Joshi went to have coffee. ...

" bhaiya. ..it seems that you haven't slept much. ..your eyes were redder. .." He teased adil. ..

" yeah pushkar. .it's burning too. .."

Adil replied as such and bit his tongue after realising what naughty pushkar did mean actually. ..

He threw a death glare at his shameless brother. ..pushkar pretended to be scared ...He shrunk his half scared eyes. ..

" bhaiya. ..there she is. .."

He winked mischievously at adil showing sumo who was approaching them. .

    Adil was stunned with her elegant look. ..sumo was wearing a pink  saree that was bordered with mirror work. ..her blouse were designed with mirror sequences. ..her free flowing hair was open. as ever before, her kajal worn eyes were adoring and her beautiful smile suited her cuteness to the superlative degree. ..the bright vermilion at her  hairline added an endless charm to her. ..she was simply  walking down  like a love goddess  who had returned from paradise. ..

   Adil stared her like a dessert  who yearned to see an oasis

   Adil stared her like a dessert  who yearned to see an oasis. ..His mind danced like a peacock who had witnessed a rainbow just before the rain. ..He fixed his gaze at her beautiful smile. ..His mouth was widened like a 'O ' which meant that his body was no more under his control. ..

" bhaiya. .."

" bhaiya. ..." Pushkar called adil twice as he fail to respond him. ..

Adil came to reality when pushkar called him more than twice. ..

" haan. .pushkar. .."

His eyes were still on sumo. ..His words came out without any interest. ..

" bhaiya. ..I saw a honey bee going inside your mouth while you are staring at bhabhi. ..it would be better to check whether it had nestling over there. ..or else,  the sting may brought you a double chin. .."

Pushkar teased him with a serious tone. ..adil looked him scared. ..

" bhaiya. ..let me imagine you with a double chin and a barrel body. .."

Pushkar ignored adil's scare .He was busy in imagining adil as a bluffy obesed man with a double chin. ..He laughed out loud and adil started to puch him. ..He winced with pain. ..

" bhaiya. ..i am sorry. ..i was just kidding. .."

Pushkar pleaded to leave him. ..by the time, sumo reached there. .

" Shan. ..what's happening. .."

She asked with real concern. .

" nothing sumo. ..pushkar had backache. ..I am just massaging him to ease his pain. ..am I right pushkar. ..?"

Adil got into naughty mode now .pushkar had to say yes. ..sumo laughed from heart. ..in adoring the cute relationship of the brothers. ...