GOOD END

It had been months and I still didn't see Mettaton. Alphys was visiting me every weekend, telling me her progress on repairing Mettaton. Even if she did that, I still cried myself to sleep.

The others tried to cheer me up also. Sans always texting me some funny puns and his pranking videos. Papyrus and Muffet too, they sent me some foods, like spaghetti, cupcakes and cakes. Undyne tried to train me in my combats, which I failed every time. They had tried to distract me from my pain for missing Mettaton. 

Then one day, someone knocked my door. I walked to it and opens it tiredly, "who is it?" I asked not looking up. But suddenly, they gave me a bouquet of colorful flowers. I looked up expecting it to be one of my friend. 

"Metta?"

I asked not believing what I saw. "Hello darling~" he said, his voice is more human now, not the robotic one. I looked at him gaping, "no way.." I mumbled as my tears drop on to my cheeks. "Aw~ darling.. don't cry now" Mettaton said as he goes in. I closed the door and follows him inside. He turned to me and he opens his arm for me to hugs. I ran to him and hugs him tightly. I cried on his chest as he smiles at me, looking down. "There there" Mettaton said softly as he rubs my back. 

After I calmed down, we decide to watch movie together. I cuddled him and I have blanket covering me. I looked at him, "how did you survive?" I asked him still curious. "Well Frisk almost kill me and I almost lost my memories" Mettaton said sighing. He looked down, "but I got lucky, she barely missed my memory box and thanks to Alphys she managed to fix it" Mettaton said as I patted him. "But you're okay now.." I said as I looked at him, "yeah, and I'm glad that I still remember you" Mettaton said as he hugs me. I smiled and hugged him back, "I don't know what would I do if I forget you" Mettaton said as he buried his face on to my neck. I smiled and we stayed like that for a while.

Then Mettaton pulled away, "anyway, Alphys upgraded me while I was unconcious" Mettaton said smirking. I got suspicious since his grin was a little bit concerning. "What is it?" I asked him anyway since my curiousity was high. "Alphys managed to give my body a-" "don't tell me if she got you a little you" I said cutting him off. Mettaton laughed, "that's true, but I wasn't going to said that" he said which made me blush. Mettaton laughed and I blushed more while punching his arm playfully. "Stop it, it's embarassing" I said and he chuckled, "but you're so cute when you're blushing, darling" he said.

"Come here" Mettaton said as he picked me up and sat me on to his lap. I blushed again and Mettaton grabbed my face gently. "Look at me darling" Mettaton said as I looked at him. "I love you so much" Mettaton said smiling gently, "I love you too Mettaton" I said as I kissed him.

-The End-