Part 7

A/N : sorry for the slow updates and yeah >.> thank you for the reads and votes

Bold : for Mettaton's phone call

I woke up by the sound of the chirping birds outside the window. I groaned and looked at the time, '10.39' 'WHAT?!!' I mentally screamed. I went to my bathroom quickly and brush my teeth. Then I got out of it and changed my clothes. I sighed and I went to my kitchen. I made some breakfast and I looked at my phone. I opened my message and it said, '104 messages' I face-palmed and I scrolled it. It were all from Mettaton, then suddenly, my phone rang. I answer the call, which is from Mettaton.

"Hello Met-"

"Darling! where did you go last night?!"

"Um.. I was sleeping?" you said hesitantly as you flipped your pancake.

"Oh.. okay.. anyways, do you want to go to my working place today?"

"um.." I said while putting my pancake on the plate, "sure I guess.." I said pouring the pancake mixture to the pan. "what time?" I asked him.

"Umm.. what about in twelve o'clock?" He said while doing something...?

"Alright" I said flipping my pancake again.

"Yeah, and Blooky will pick you up at 12 o'clock" he said sounding really happy

"Alright, see ya" I said happily.

"See you darling~" he said before hanging up. I sighed while making some more pancakes. Then I ate my breakfast, thinking 'what is his job?'

=Time skip=

It's now 11.04 a.m and I finally finished washing my dishes. I went to the bedroom and I go into my closet. I search for a nice plain skirt with a button-up shirt. I wore it and I looks at myself at the mirror. I smiled and not too long after, I heard a car honking. I looked at the window, "wait a minute" I said. I grabbed my bag and I walks down stair. I see a fancy car in front of my apartment. "Um.." I said awkwardly, then Blooky opened the car's window. "Come on (Y/N)" he said, I nodded my head and sat beside him.

After a long silence moment, we finally arrived in front of a huge building. We went in and I see some artists around. "Um.. Blooky?" I looked at him, "are we in a right-" "Darling! You came!" Someone said suddenly. Then I see Mettaton walking to me. "Um.. Mettaton, what is your job?" I asked him, confused. "Oh, you never see me?" Mettaton asked, I shook my head and he poses dramatically. "I have a television channel!" Mettaton said standing in front of me, "and I can be anything I want there" he said looking at me. Then Blooky coughed awkwardly, "um.. so can I go now?" Blooky asked him, "oh of course, bye Blooky" Mettaton said. I waved my hand at him, "bye" I said. Blooky waved back and he go to somewhere. Then I looked at Mettaton again and he smiles at me. He grabbed my hand and we go to a room.

Inside of it, there are so many peoples around. "I got her guys!" Mettaton said excitedly. Everyone looked at me and I waves my hand at them, "hi" I said shyly. They smiled and Mettaton nudged me, "so we're going to have a cooking show" Mettaton said smirking. "Alright..." I said, 'wait a minute.. we? WE?!?!' "WAIT Mettaton!" I called him. Mettaton only looked at me smiled, "Alphys! Can you do her makeup please?" He asked soneone. Then a yellow lizard-like (?) monster came, "of course!" She said smiling at me. The she grabbed my hand and drags me to a makeup room.

A/N : so this is the new part, hope you enjoyed it ^-^)/ (I'm updating this before I go to school, which is 06.43 a.m Q_Q)