BAD ENDING

This chapter is dedicated for LylicApril17

It had been months and I still didn't see Mettaton. Alphys was visiting me every weekend, telling me her progress on repairing Mettaton. Even if she did that, I still cried myself to sleep.

Then one day I saw him finally, Mettaton. I was a little bit upset, since Alphys didn't tell me before. I saw him at the street and he looked like before. "Mettaton!" I shouted at him as I ran directly to him. He looked at me, confusedly. "Who are you?" Mettaton asked and I stopped immediately. "What?" I looked at him in disbelief, "you don't know me?" I asked him started to get sad. "No? Do I know you?" Mettaton asked me and finally fully facing me. "I was your girlfriend..." I said as I felt my tears started to came down my face, "we defeated Flowey, Chara and Frisk together...." I said. Mettaton raised an eyebrow, "I didn't remember you" Mettaton said still confused. "How?" I asked as I started to sob, Mettaton started to feel uncomfortable and he grabbed my hand, "let's go to Alphys' lab."

We arrived there 10 minutes later, "Alphys!" Mettaton called. Then Alphys went out with Undyne, "what is-" she stopped her sentence as she saw my angered and upset face. "(Y/N), I can explain" Alphys said nervously, "yeah, Alphys can explain it all to you" Undyne said defending Alphys. "Start it now" I said as I gritted my teeth, "well, let's just sit first" Alphys said, still nervous.

We sat at a black sofa and Alphys finally started to talk. "Well, let's just say.. His memory file was destruyed by Frisk.." Alphys said looking down, "he only remember that he was at a war and he was defeated" Alphys said sighing. I gaped at them, "how? What about his soul though? Shouldn't he still remember me?" I asked in disbelief. "Well, as you could see that day, Frisk cracked his soul barrier, that made his soul damaged. Let's just say the barrier shards went into his soul" Alphys said sadly. "No..." I said as I looked down in sadness. My tears went out and I started to cry. Mettaton sighed and he rubbed my back in sympathy. "Did you told Mettaton what happened?" I asked Alphys as I looked up. "I told him but.." "I can't do that again" Mettaton said coldly. I gasped at his tone and Alphys looked at him, "METTATON! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Undyne said and Mettaton only shrugged. "It is true though.. the girl might get my reputation down" Mettaton said crossing his legs. I looked at him and he only shrugged again.

The room was silence and I coughed, "fine" I said keeping my cool. Alphys and Undyne looked at me, "(Y/N), you know that he didn't mean it, right?" Alphys said looking at Mettaton. "No, I mean it" as Mettaton said that, Undyne got up and she got her spear ready. "Let's go outside you stupid robot wannabe" Undyne said as Mettaton got up. Alphys gulped, didn't really know what to do, "Undyne, wait!" I shouted at her. Undyne looked at me, "it's okay" "it's not!" Undyne said walking to me. I sighed and she shook my shoulder, "I know how do you feels to be forgotten!" Undyne said. I shook my head, "it's okay" I said smiling. Then I got up, "thank you for the explaining" I said looking at Alphys and she flashed me an apologetic look. I smiled at her, "I'm going now" I sighed and looked at Mettaton, "I hope your TV show becoming really popular now" I said nodding my head. Mettaton looked at me with an emotionless face and nodded his head once. I went out and ran my way back home.

When I arrived there, I started to cry my eyes out and told (B/F/N) what happened. (B/F/N0 told Blooky and Blooky didn't know what to do. Blooky felt upset too and he cried on the floor.

The next day, I decided to move out to another country, far away from mine. I still always watch Mettaton TV show as I started to start a new live. I met a guy there and we started to go on a date. But I still can't believe what happened and I still cry myself to sleep. My monster friends were trying to call me and search for me, but they couldn't. I want to search for a new live, even if I'm depressed because of him or am I?

=END=