Part 13

I went home after I said those and I cried non-stop. My phone suddenly rang and I picked it up, "hello?" I croaked with my dry throat. "(Y/N)! Where are you?!"(B/F/N) said, "home" I groaned, "Are you okay?!" as she said that I rolled my eyes. "Yes- actually no.." I said honestly and (B/F/N) groaned, "did Mettaton went to?" (B/F/N) asked panicked. "Yes" I said not in the mood and (B/F/N) groaned more. "Look I know you're upset.. But won't you help them? If I was you I'm going to help.. but you know I'm not there right now.." (B/F/N) said. I sighed and got up, "I will help them" I said with determination. "Good! But remember don't hurt or push yourself too far!" (B/F/N) said and then we said our byes and I went out.

It was really dark outside and there were helicopters everywhere. I looked at the direction they went for and followed it. The helicopters led me into a dark forest. I went in and as I got closer I noticed that it became more bright.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a huge war zone with flames, magics and such. I saw a huge plant like thing, Chara and a sinister looking Frisk. I scrunched up my face in annoyance, "darling! What are you doing here?!" as Mettaton said that he ran up to me. Mettaton was having some sorts of guns and other machines. "Oh, look Chara, the annoying girl had finally arrive" Frisk said smirking evilly at me. Mettaton growled in annoyance, "hide behind me darling" Mettaton said. His voice was so serious that it made me a little bit surprised. Then the plat thing laughed an annoying sound, "I'm Flowey human! Flowey the flower" it said with a psychopathic tone. Then Flowey attacked us and Mettaton carried me as he dodged it all. "Hm... Alphys did a great job upgrading you, isn't she?" Flowey said mocking Alphys. Then Sans and Papyrus attacked Flowey. It made Flowey screamed, "how is it feel like to be in the danger bone?" Sans said as he wink. I couldn't help but laughed at Flowey's and Papyrus' reaction. Papyrus' eyes were wide and Flowey was having a shocked face at his television. Mettaton laughed along with me as he looked at it too. Then Flowey growled and he threw attacks at Sans. Me and Mettaton were hiding behind a tree and he put me down. "Darling, stay here okay?" Mettaton said as he stroked my face softly, "I don't want you to get hurt". I shook my head and held his hand which was on my face, "I want to help" I said. Then Mettaton shook his head, "no" but then I did an unexpected thing. I grabbed his machine gun kind of thing and I ran out.

I carried it, although it felt so heavy and I screamed, "hey you ugly flower". Flowey turned and looked at me, more like glaring actually. "Try to catch and get me" I said as I shot it television face with my gun. It screamed in agony and I smiled, but then Chara tackled me from the side. I growled and push Chara with my machine gun. "Go away you psycho" I growled lowly and Chara started to charge at me again. I dodged it easily and I knocked her out by smacking my gun at Chara's head. I rolled my eyes at her knocked out state as I began to dodge Flowey's attack again.

The battle went for hours and Flowey was finally defeated, again. The monsters were dead tired and they had some scratches on their body. Meanwhile, I was panting heavily and tried to cover up all of my scars on my body. 

"Hey this is not done yet" Frisk said smirking innocently, which made me gaped. "No way.. I'm dead tired" I said as I got up, "what do you want?" I asked her getting annoyed. "You being dead" Frisk said as she grabbed a knife from her pocket. I cursed under my breath and I went into a battle stance, 'I should've taken a martial art classes' I thought. Then Frisk ran to me and started to slash her knife into a different direction and patterns. 'Damn she's strong' I thought as I dodged her. Then Mettaton went to us and defended me, "enough Frisk" Mettaton said. I gasped as he grabbed her knife. Frisk struggled and she stopped finally. Then she smiled again, "you know what Mettaton?

I'm

Going

To 

Kill

YOU"

As she said that, Mettaton widens his eyes. Frisk pulled her knife and stabbed it into Mettaton's heart. "NO!!!!!" I screamed and I caught his heavy body in my arms. "No! Mettaton, no! say something please" I said panicking, "I'm okay, I think.." Mettaton said smiling weakly. "No you're not!" I said, then Blooky went to us and sat beside me. "Brother.." Bloooky said, "take care of her will you?" Mettaton said. Then Blooky nodded and Mettaton went off. Blooky cried and I growled at Frisk.

*WARNING!! Graphic for fluffy reader*

Frisk smiled evilly and I ran to her, "hehe" Frisk laughed as she dodged me. "Can't get me, can you?" Frisk said mocking me. I gritted my teeth as I kicked her and she dodged it. Frisk probably thought I might kick her again so I grabbed a fistful of her hair. I pulled it down as she screamed and kicked her stomach. She coughed blood and I let her go. "How does it feel?" I asked as I crouched down to her level and slapped her hard, that make Frisk had a nosebleed. Frisk glared and growled at me, "I'll kill-" before she could say anything else I knocked her out. I pitied her and the police finally went in to the forest again, since the last number were killed. 

Then a police went to my direction and asked me some questions. I told them what happened and they arrested Frisk for the good. The case was also closed since they also had asked some of the monsters. I went to Mettaton's body again and cried again. "I might still can help him you know?" Alphys said behind me. I looked at her and nodded my head.