Part 6

When I arrived at my home, I put my bag on the sofa. I yawned and I stretched, then I sits on the sofa. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I picked up my phone and it had a text in it.

Mettaton : "Hello darling, did you get home safely~?"

I rolled my eyes and decided to answer it.

Me : "yeah, and how about you? Are you home now or...?"

I typed it and I walked to my room, putting my phone on the night stand. Then I changed my clothes into an over-sized t-shirt and a pair of shorts. My phone vibrated again, and I picked it.

Mettaton : "I'm in my home now, wanna see my room? I'll take a picture of it~"

I face palmed and sarcastically typed:

Me : "Sure why not?"

Then I rolled my eyes while grinning like an idiot. Thinking about how pink is Mettaton's bedroom. Then I put my phone on the night stand again.

I picked my dirty clothes and I walked to my washing machine. I put all of my dirty clothes in it and I walked to my room again.

And unfortunately, my phone vibrated alot. I picked it and there are like 14 messages in it. So I read the important one, because all of it said, "darling, where are you?" Or "are you okay darling?! Should I come there?".

Mettaton : "So this is my room darling~

I know if it look fabulous~"

I looked at the picture a little bit shocked. 'What?! I thought he really likes pink?!' I thought. But in reality there are not too much pink in the room.

Me : "woooow, I thought your room were all pink"

I typed it and sent it to Mettaton. I face-palmed and finally I laid down on to the bed. I sigh and stretched all of my muscles, tired all of the event happened.

+×+×~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~×+×+

I woke up and sat on my bed, I looked around. 'Did I fell asleep?' I thought, then I looked at my phone, '07.39'. I checked my phone to see 189 messages and 64 missed call. I face-palmed and there were from Mettaton.

I checked them all and pretty much he worried about me. He asked some stupid questions like, 'Are you okay darling?' Or 'did someone hurt you?' Or 'did you get kinapped?'. I groaned and decided to reply his messages.

Me : "geez calm down bro, I'm fine. I was having a nap, that's all"

I typed it, then I remember my clothes were still in the washing machine. I walked down and I went to the washing machine room, which is beside the bathroom.

To be honest, I had a pretty large house. There are 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen and another rooms. I just noticed it, and finally I picked up all of my clothes. Then I put it all on the drying machine (idk?).

Then I went upstairs and went to my bedroom. Mettaton had replied me.

Mettaton : "oh... I'm sorry darling if I woke you up. I was worried about you.

I smiled at the message and replied.

Me : "It's okay. You didn't wake me up.

I sent it and I sighed, I sat on my bed thinking, 'what should I eat...?'. Then suddenly an idea popped up. 'Hmmm... chicken. . . .teriyaki would be nice'. Then I got up and picked up my phone. After that, I went downstairs and picked my bag.

I walked down the street and went into a market. I bought some chickens and some teriyakis seasoning.

When I'm arrived at home, I looked at my phone. There's a message from (B/F/N)

(B/F/N): "Hey (Y/N), I can't have a sleepover tomorrow. I have to go to a trip for 3 days, so yeah. Sorry.

I sighed again and typed

Me : "It's okay (B/F/N), and be safe"

Then I sent it to her and I went to the kitchen. I cooked some teriyaki chickens and ate it alone. I sighed and when I done I washed all of the dishes.

I went to the bedroom and sat on my bed. I groaned and put my phone on my bedside. I flick the lamp off and went to sleep.

A/N: There you go everyone!
\ (^-^)"/

I'm so so so so sorry for the slow update, cause I made a new story on my draft. So hope you like the new part ^-^)/