Part 3

He sits beside me and stares at me, "Darling, why do you frowns a lot? Your face is beautiful when you smiles" he said while looking at me. 'Damn you Mettaton!' I thought. "Ummm...... because I don't want to smiles....?" I said nervously. He smiles and Blooky just sitting in front of us, staring at us uncomfortably. (B/F/N) finally comes back, "hey, i'm back, Blooky can you help me picking up the food?" she said while popping her head on the door frame. "sure" he said quietly.

Then Blooky and (B/F/N) walk out to the kitchen. Then Mettaton smiles at me, "what?" I said glaring at him, "nothing darling~ by the way, you have a pair of beautiful eyes don't you?" he said trying to flirt with me. "thanks" I said looking down, "you have a beautiful eyes too" I mumbled to myself. He stares at me, "excuse me darling, I can't hear you clearly..?" he said smirking. I looks at his face while blushing, before I could scream, I heard someone footsteps.

Then (B/F/N) went into the room before Mettaton can tease me about it. "I'M DONE!!!"  she screamed while slamming the door opens, Blooky follows her behind. (B/F/N) puts the plates in front of me and Mettaton. "wow you're really fast" I said to my best friend sarcastically, "wow so rude" (B/F/N) said while giggling. Then we eat our food silently, then suddenly (B/F/N) asks me a question, "(Y/N), how's your homework? did you do your homework yesterday?" "yeah, why (B/F/N)?" I asked her back. "wanna have a sleepover?" she said smiling, "SURE!!" I said excitedly and without thinking. "what about us babe?" Blooky asked (B/F/N). "you two can sleeps in my brother's room!" (B/F/N) said.

"that'll be  a good idea darling~" Mettaton smirking while winking at me. 'oh no....' I thought

(A/N): sorry for the long update and sorry for the short chapter