Part 11

Mettaton's P.O.V:

"He's back"

I gasped dramatically, "y-you mean-" "yes Flowey is back and Sans informed me that he's not alone.. someone provoked him.." Blooky said while frowning. "Who?" I asked him, "We don't know but we tried to find out anyways.." Blooky said looking down. I went to sat to next to him and I patted his back, "it's okay.. we'll fight it together okay?" I asked him while trying my best to smile. "Okay" Blooky said silently, 'oh my.. I hope it's all gonna be alright' I thought

-Time Skip-

Your P.O.V:

It was almost dinner time and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I put my clothes on top of a wardrobe and my jaw almost fell out of my head. There's a huge bathtub in the middle of the bathroom and it had a modern design on it. I went into it and I took a quick shower.

When I was done I changed into my new clothes and I walked out of my bathroom. I almost jumped because there's Mettaton sitting on my bed smirking, but I could tell if he is hiding something. "Hello darling, ready to eat dinner?"Mettaton asked. I nodded my head and he took my hand, "let's go then, darling".

Then we went out of my room into a huge dining room. I looked around in awe and we sat on a modern glass chair and there's a nice view of the garden from the window. "Do you like it darling?"Mettaton asked me smiling, "yeah, I love it" I said smiling back to him. "Why is everything is huge?" I asked myself out of nowhere, "I don't know, because I like it that way..?"Mettaton said unsure of his answer. "Anyways, you don't see something else that is huge too y'know darling" Mettaton smirked at me devilishly. I coughed andMettaton laughed, "I'm just joking darling".

Then the food came, I looked at it and smiled. "FOOOD!" I said non-lady like, 'I said that out loud, didn't I?' I thought, then I heard Mettaton chuckled at my action. I blushed and looked down, 'NOOOOOOOO he'll thought I'm no lady-like' I screamed inside my head. But suddenly Mettaton went to sit closer to me which is right beside me and he kissed my cheek. "Aw darling~, it's okay"Mettaton said putting his arm around my shoulder. I blushed, 'why is he so nice to me?' I thought. Then he picked the food, "say aaaah" he said. 'Is he going to feed me?!' I screamed, but I obeyed him anyway. Then it happened he feed me and I'm blushing. Mettaton smiled at my blushing face, "Aw~ It's okay darling". I shook my head, "I can eat" I said pouting,Mettaton only laughed at my face and he let me eat.

After we ate we sat there looking at the beautiful scenery of the garden and the stars above it. I put my head on Mettatons shoulder and he put his arm around me. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I asked Mettaton, "not as beautiful as you darling" Mettaton said sighing. I looked at him, "what is it? why are you upset?" I asked him.Mettaton gasped and he sat straightly, "you know that I am upset?"Mettaton asked. I looked at him and duh-ed, he smiled and he sat back again. "It's nothing darling" Mettaton said looking down.

Then suddenly there were two skeleton running into the dining room with Blooky and some other monsters. They look really panicked,

"He's on the surface now!"