Part 4

'Oh no....' I thought, then I sighed, 'maybe I should give him a chance' then suddenly, I was feeling pretty sleepy and yawned, "oh, darling you seems really sleepy" Mettaton said. " yeah" I answered him coldly, "hm... wanna play truth or dare? I mean I know you're not feeling really tired, just bored right?" (B/F/N) said. I only nodded my head.

"Okay starts from Blooky, Blooky truth or dare?" (B/F/N) said, "truth" he said. "Do you have a gay cousin? (I didn't mean to)" (B/F/N) said. "Yeah I have one and he's right here" Blooky said, "I'm not gay!" Mettaton said, "I love a girl, you know. And I hope she loves me back." Mettaton mumbled the last part. 'What...? Mettaton love someone...?' I thought then I shooked my head, 'of course he loves someone, but why did it crash my heart..?' I thought. "You okay (Y/N)? You shook your head like 10 times" (B/F/N) said. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said, "so who's next?" I asked. "Mettaton, truth or dare?" (B/F/N) asked him. "Dare" Mettaton said. "I dare you to kiss (Y/N)-" (B/F/N) said smirking at me. "WHAT?!?!" I screamed at her, "nuh-uh i'm not done yet... I dare you to kiss (Y/N)'s cheek. Because she never had a first kiss before." (B/F/N) said while giggling. I blushed and looked away, then Mettaton smirks at me and turns my face to his direction. Then he kiss my cheek. "not everyday I kissed a girl" Mettaton said, "but I would kiss you anytime you know" he said winking at me. (B/F/N) giggled and I slaps her arm playfully, "stop it" I said blushing.

Then after about an hour later we got bored and we're going to bed. Me and (B/F/N) go to her room, I change my clothes into a black over sized sweater and a pink booty-shorts (Daaaamn XD), "(B/F/N), I'll sleep on the sofa" I said walking to the sofa. Then I heard (B/F/N) screamed 'yes' in the bathroom. Then I sleep on the sofa.

I woke up in the midnight, (B/F/N) sleeping peacefully on her bed. I walks down to the hall and going to the kitchen. Then I drinks a glass of water. Suddenly Mettaton (APPEARED!!! *JK*) walks into the kitchen. Mettaton wears a black tank top with a black tights (WTF) "What are you doing here darling~?" He asked me while caging me in his arm (?). I blushed and he smiles, "sorry, the glass is right behind you, darling" he said. "O-oh" I said turning around.

Then I remembered if he asked me what am I doing here, "oh, I was just drinking a glass of water you know" I answered his first question suddenly.

"Hmmm.... next week is Christmas, if I'm correct" he said suddenly. I nodded, "wanna hang out with my friends?" He asked me suddenly. "Umm.. sure...?" I said hesitating. Then Mettaton smiled at me and he kiss my cheek again. I blushed, "night darling" he said winking at me. Then he walks to his room leaving me with my glass of water