Superhero

THANK YOU FOR 6K!!!! I really do appreciate you reading these imagines and I'm looking forward to making more content I hope you'll enjoy in the future. :)

💙💙💙

How did I get 13/25 on my math quiz!?

You were certainly not in the best mood after getting a low score on that quiz. It was really going to kill your grade. You were so preoccupied thinking about math, of all things, that you didn't notice the boy in your path. You crashed into him and stumbled on the sidewalk.

"Hey girl." His deep voice said.

You recognized him. He was your brothers former friend. You knew they didn't end off on a good note and he was trouble. Your heartbeat began to accelerate wildly. You could hear it in your ears and feel your chest vibrate.

"How's your brother doing these days?" You didn't say anything and the boy began to close in on you and backed you into an alleyway.

"I'm not doing so well these days thanks to him." His black eyes narrowed at you and you looked around frantically trying to find a way to escape.

"Send him a message for me.." he reached his hands out toward you as if he was going to grab you but before he could lay a finger on you he was knocked to the ground.

Carl.

They wrestled violently on the ground. The guy slammed Carl into a trash can hard. But Carl quickly knocked him off his feet and started punching him in the face.

"Alright!... alright!" The guy yelled. Carl got off him and the guy got up and spit some blood out.

Carl got in his face and lowered his voice,
"If you ever bother my girl again you'll lose more than a little blood."

The guy met his eyes with a cold stare.
"Are we clear?" Carl raised his voice and never broke the state. The guy just grumbled and shook himself off.
"Tell your brother I'll be seeing him soon." He glared at you before walking off.

Carl turned to you, "Are you okay princess? Did he hurt you?" He softly held you shoulders and looked you in the eyes.

You were shaking from the fear of what could have happened. Paralyzed. The tears leaked from your eyes and you muffled a sob that tried to escape. Carl's arms enveloped you in safety and you cried into his neck.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay baby girl I'll never let anything happen to you you're safe with me..."  his voice whispered comforts in your ear that sent tingles down your spine, butterflies to your stomach and your mind and body immediately relaxed.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"No I don't want to see my brother." Your voice was shaky and your breath breathed heat on his collarbone. His hold around you motioned you to move in step side by side with him.

"Then you'll come home with me for now."

~~~

You sat on the couch in the living room calming down from everything that happened today. Carl brought you some water and you drank it fast.

"Someone's thirsty," he smirked at you.

Feelings of anger and irritation arose as you remembered what you had seen earlier this week.

"Is that what you say to all the girls," your tone was noticeably angry and Carl picked up on it.

He had been with some other girl. They were talking and she was giggling and had her hand on his shoulder. After that you had avoided him for the rest of the week. He had told you he liked you a month ago and you gradually began to like him too. The two of you were good friends but there was a lot of flirting in between.

"What are you taking about?" confusion hung in his voice.

"That girl you were with on Tuesday. She had her hand on your shoulder and the both of you were laughing and smiling like lovestruck baboons."

There was a silent pause and you turned to look at him. He was smirking again.

"Are you jealous?"

"No! No Im not," you raised your voice and stood up. "If you like her then the two of you are just perfect for each other! Perfect zoo attraction." You turned and began to walk out of the room."Now I think I'm going to leave so you can-" Carl grabbed your arm and spun you around so you were pressed to him.

His eyes stared right into your soul as he said, "I like you and no one else."

He smashed his lips on yours in a rough kiss and you gasped in surprise and pleasure. In a second you reacted and kissed him back. You could feel the pressure of his hands gripping your back. He made you weak and you felt like you were melting. You felt his tongue slide it's way into your mouth and the pit of your stomach erupted with flame like pleasure. You tangled your hands in his hair as you lapped up the kiss.

"Damn guys I ship y'all but get a room!!!" Debbie's voice was probably heard throughout the whole neighborhood as the both of you smiled breaking the kiss.

"Shut up Debbie!," Carl yelled at her.

He turned back to you and smiled contagiously as you got one too.

"Thanks for saving me earlier superhero."

"How about you call me your boyfriend instead?"

💙💙💙

Kizzes 😘💕