Pool Day

💙💙💙

It was a lazy summer afternoon. the kind that makes your skin sticky, and popsicles melt into sugary puddles on the sidewalk. You and Carl were hanging around at his house being unproductive. You were hot, sweaty and hungry. You wanted to get out and do something. Your eyes floated around the room to look at him. His eyes looked bored and he wiped a sweat drop from his forehead.

"Carlllllll"

His lazy gaze fell upon you as he hmmmed in response.

"Let's go do something"

"Like what babygirl?"

"Let's go to the pool"

"Good idea it's been a while since I've seen you in a bikini" he winked at you and walked up to his room to put on his swim suit.

"Don't forget we have to go to my house to get mine!" You called up to Carl after a couple minutes. As if on cue he sauntered out shirtless in his swim trunks. He struck a model pose when he got to the bottom of the stairs and waggled his eyebrows at you. You rolled your eyes and got up from the couch and playfully pushed his shoulder as you made your way to the door.

***

A couple sunblock applications later the both of you were at the pool. You threw your towel and flip flops at one of the pool chairs and cannon balled into the pool. The fresh cool water and bubbles surrounded you making a smile break out on your face. Your face broke the surface and you looked around for Carl but got pulled back under. Hands came around your waist and tickled you causing you to let out your air.

You pushed Carl off you and shot back up to the surface. He joined you shortly after and smirked at you.

"Really" you raised an eyebrow at him and he grinned at you.

He made a wave of water and splashed it at you. Your mouth opened your mouth in fake unbelieviatly at him and splashed him back. He laughed getting water in his mouth.

"Carl give me a piggy back ride"

He squinted at you trying to see you in the bright sun. He turned around facing away from you so you could get on his back. You were smiling and laughing as you climbed up wrapping your arms around his neck. He spun you around a few times before going under the water and dropping you. The both of you swam to the bottom of the pool before going back up for air. The water rushed by you your hair flowing back as your face hit the warm air.

After swimming a while the both of you got out and sat in the sun. Soaking up warmth.

"Want a snack baby girl?"

"Only if it's you"

Carl smirked at you before getting up from the pool chair and motioning for you to follow him. The both of you walked to a small ice cream stand. The girl working there looked absolutely miserable, she was also checking her phone every minute or so. A lady and her son were at the ice cream stand ordering two vanilla soft serve cones. You and Carl stood of to the side the worker and the lady and her son had yet to notice the both of you.

"2.83" the girl told the lady as she began to fish through her purse to find some money.

The girl placed both cones to the side near you and Carl. The girl checked her phone again and began to respond to a text message. The little boy was playing with a toy car on the ground. Carl smoothly snatched the cones before anyone could notice and the both of you ran off back to the pool.

"Carl you asshole!"

He handed you your cone and began to take a bite out of his. He winced in pain and opened his mouth and let out a cold breath.

"That hurt my teeth it was cold" he shook his head and you glared at him.

"It was 2 dollars and 83 cents!" You took a guilty lick out of your cone. You had to admit the cones were delicious. Best thing you'd had all week.

"Had to keep my bad boy edge"
He winced again as he took another bite. You rolled your eyes at him.

The both of you sat at the edge of the pool with your feet in and finished your cones.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes ice cream stealer?" You looked him in his crystal clear eyes.

"Kiss me"

"There are kids here!" You motioned your arms around wildly  but Carl ignored you and wrapped his arms around your waist and brought you in for a sugary kiss.

💙💙💙

Kinda short but hope you enjoyed 😊 hope you're having a great week ❤