Detention Part 2

"Anyone would tell you that one good girl is worth 20 hoes." ~ G-eazy

💙💙💙

A few days after your detention with Carl he texted you on Instagram.

Carl: Hey bbygirl

(Y/n): Hey Carl

Carl: Come over to my house

(Y/n): Right now?

Carl: Duh.

(Y/n): Alright geez no need to get all sassy on me I'll be over soon

Rolling out of bed you grabbed some random clothes you had worn yesterday and bounded out of the house. Thank god your parents weren't home, they would question you for hours.

'Hey mom dad, well I'm going to go over to a guy I have some strong feelings for, I don't know his intentions with me, I certainly don't trust myself around him, and oh yea how could I forget? He use to be a drug dealer. Welp see you later, have no idea when I'll be back!'

*Grounded for the next 26 lifetimes*

As you walked to his house your worried thoughts started to take over. Why did Carl want you to come over? Was he just going to use you? What were his intentions?

You arrived at his house and took a couple of deep breaths before raising you fist to knock on the door. But before you skin could touch the wood the door flew open and there stood an amused smirking Carl. And then there was you. Looking flushed and with you hand still stuck in the air.

"You gonna come in sometime this year?"

You cleared your throat and walked in like you owned the place but then stopped when you realized you had no idea where you were going.

As he walked by you he flashed you another smirk and jogged up the stairs.

"C'mon my room's up here."

You reluctantly followed him still fearful.

He sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him. You sat down next to him and the two of you sat in a brief period of silence before you broke it.

"Where's your family?"

"They went out to eat. I didn't want to go, wasn't hungry." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Tell me about them."

He looked at you before resting his forearms on his knees.

"Well, there's Fiona, my older sister, she takes care of all of us. Without her I have no idea how or where we'd be. Then there's Ian and Lip, Lip is super smart, Ian's a military guy, also gay. Then there's Debbie and Liam and my Father. He's an alcoholic."

There was a gap of silence before Carl continued, pouring out everything to you. He had never told anyone everything. When he was done his breaths came out a little shaky. You couldn't believe everything he'd been through. Everything his family had been through, your heart broke for him and you wished you could help him carry some of the burden. You scooted next to him and put both of your arms around him. He flinched, not expecting your hug, but he was quick to melt into you, wrapping his left arm around your middle and his head on top of yours.

"Your family sounds strong and amazing." You blurted out unsure of what to say.

Carl weakly smiled and his breathing began to relax. For awhile the both of you just sat there completely comfortable in silence. Listening intently to the others' breathing.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes Carl?" You answered as he pulled away turning to face you.

"Do you remember when I said you weren't just some other girl to me?"

"Yes." Your heartbeat began to accelerate with the memory of the detention.

"I ment it. You aren't like all the other girls. You don't try being anything other than yourself. You're genuine, you care about other people more than yourself. I remember when a kid dropped his books and you were the only one that stopped to help him. No one else cared. I remember so many little things I've seen you do that reflect how big your heart really is. You're funny, beautiful, smart, and everything anyone should wish for."

He paused and looked at the ground before continuing. "I really don't deserve someone as wonderful as you but I was wondering if you would give me a chance."

His eyes betrayed how worried he really was as he looked up at you.

The biggest smile was stretched on your face as your jumped into his lap and practically strangled him from the squeezey hug you gave him. He hugged you back tightly and you could feel his smile against your neck. You pulled back from the hug and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

And maybe, just maybe, now you like detentions.

💙💙💙

😉 hope you liked
Felt like this was a lil cheesy, but who doesn't like cheese?