Homecoming

Credits to my best friend for the amazing idea bookworm9251 💗

💙💙💙

Just as you were starting to drift into a deep sleep your phone rang. You sat up and grabbed it barely being able to see who was calling you due to the sleep fogging your eyes. You groaned as you answered the call.

"Damnit Carl I was falling asleep.." you muttered letting yourself fall back onto your cozy mattress.

"Come over babygirl.." his voice tingled in your ear and made you smile.

Wait a second.
Its 1 in the morning.
Im exhausted.
Who dose he think he is?

"Boi Im tired and you want me to just be like, 'sure hotstuff I'll just leap out of bed and skip merrily all the way there right at your command'.." you murmured sleepily into the phone with your eyes closed.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear." you didn't even have to be there to see his smirk, it was practically forecasted in the weather.

"There's one more thing you'll wanna hear."

"What's that babygirl?"

"Bye."

"Wow this is what I get when I try to ask you to homecoming."

"WHAT!" You practically spazzed definitely feeling more awake now.

A big smile crossed your face. It was so unlike Carl to ever go to anything like that, if he did he would probably pull pranks the whole time and steal cash from people's pockets.

"Carl is soooooooooo dreamy, he invited me to prom and I'm 'oh so in love!' that's why I'm in the clouds when I should be telling him yes." Carl imitated a high pitched voice.

You laughed and bargained, "I will if you let me sleep."

"Don't have too much fun dreaming about me"

"Carl you're a nightmare not a dream"

~~~

(Don't mind me I just thought this dress was cute and simple, okay carry on)

You waited anxiously for Carl to pick you up as you fiddled with your (color) dress and shifted from foot to foot. The doorbell rang, the sound carrying throughout the house and your father answered it. Carl walked in with (for once) his hair combed and a tux. His eyes focused on you and he sent you a wink. He handed you a (color) corsage matching your dress and you smiled putting his on his suit.

"Oh I just have to get a picture of you two!" You mom exclaimed, she was so excited about this she could hardly contain herself. You honestly thought she was more excited than you and she wasn't even going.

You and Carl stood close together and Carl gave you that look. That look that meant he wanted to make a seductive comment but because your parents were here he held his tongue. Then you both turned to the camera and smiled as though nothing has happened.

~~~

You said your goodbyes and 'I'll be backs' to your parents and you walked down to the car.

"Seems like we're gonna have fun tonight.." Carl whispered in your ear. He was giving you that look again.

"Carl!" You shouted slapping his shoulder reactively.

"Calm down girl I was just kidding," he smirked at you as the two of you came to the car, "Or am I?" he walked to the other side of the car earning a glare from you as the two of you jumped in.

"Such a Gentleman," You said as you took your seat.

"Couldn't have picked a better word for Mr.Pain in the ass here." Ian said turning around to smile at the both of you.

~~~

The both of you walked into Homecoming together arm in arm. The music was loud as a jumble of ecstatic teens danced on the floor. A couple of people hung to the sides and sat down.

You garbed his arm and pulled him to the dance floor and the two of you disappeared into the crowd. You and Carl danced for a long time until the both of you were out of breath. He didn't like most of the songs and complained constantly but the both of you had a great time.

💙💙💙

Guys I'm real sorry I'm bad at updating please feel free to spam me and tell me to hurry up btw I didn't really edit this or go over it so it probably sucks but I hopes you enjoyed :) I literally just had to go unpublish this imagine and change the title because I titled it Prom and not Homecoming the first time.