Next Door

YES I AM OBSESSED

💙💙💙

You lifted one of the many boxes in the moving van and began to carry it into your new house. You had chosen a light blue room that was close to the house next door, a big family seemed to live there from what you had seen of them. You placed the box down in your room and walked back outside.

"You like your room honey?" your dad asked as you walked past him.

"Yes it's very nice." You replied with fake enthusiasm.

The room was beautiful, but you missed your friends and old house. All the memories you had made there. It hurt to have to leave it all behind. There was one box left in the moving truck. It was of medium size. You tried to pick it up but failed miserably. After trying a couple more times you gave up, exasperated and sat on the curb.

"You need some muscle" chuckled a voice behind you.

You whipped your head around to see a boy around you age standing behind you smirking with amusement. His attractiveness slapped you in the face. He had curly messy brown hair and clear green blue eyes.

"You need some manners" you replied praying your response wasn't complete stupidity.

He laughed turning his head to the ground then to face you.

"I've never used manners in my life babygirl."

You smiled and turned your head away feeling your face turning red.

"You're blushing" the boy teased.

"Shut up" you said not comming up with a better comeback.

He laughed again the sound instantly becoming addicting.

"I'm Carl"

"(Y/n)"

"Nice name, but I like babygirl better for you" he said winking.

You blushed furiously, which let out another laugh from Carl. God he was gorgeous.

"Want me to help you carry in the box?"

"No manners huh?" You teased turning to face him a smile growing on your face.

"None what so ever" he smirked.

He picked up the box with ease and you led him to your room where he set it down next to the other boxes.

"Your window is right next to the window in my room" he commented to you.

"Oh no I need to change rooms I'll get sick if I have to see you everyday" you teased laughing heartily at the scowl he sent you.

But in a second his demeanor changed, he smirked and walked up quickly to you right in your face.

"You sure I make you sick babygirl? You seem to really enjoy looking at me."

You blushed deeply at the eye contact but scoffed out a low "no"

"Your face says otherwise." His smirk growing larger by the second.

He was only an inch or two away, so close maybe...

"Honey!"

Your mom called down the hallway scarring you half to death.

"Hide!" You whisper yelled to Carl and shoved him into your closet. Your mom walked in hairs straying out messily from working.

"You doing okay sweetheart?" your mom asked you kindly.

"Yea mom I'm fine" you replied.

Your mothers eyes narrowed a bit, "Why is your face so red, are you hot?"

Crap you were still blushing from being so close to Carl's face.

"Yes a little" you lied smoothly.

"I'll go turn on the Air Conditioning"

She started to leave but stopped as she eyed the heavy box Carl had helped you bring in.

"Wow baby you brought that in by yourself?" You mother said surprise very evident in her voice.

"Yeah I did" you smiled innocently.

"You're stronger than I thought you were" you mom smiled and closed the door.

A few seconds later Carl came out smirking.

"What?" You questioned.

Carl's mouth suddenly opened in shock as he pointed to the wall behind you. "Look!"

You whipped your head around and Carl snatched your phone from your back pocket.

"Carlllllll give it back!" You whined reaching for it. Curse your short height.

He typed something in then handed it to you. He winked at you then walked to the window and opened it.

"Don't miss me too much" he smirked then dropped out, landing perfectly.

"You wish I would!" you called out the window.

You turned around and a wide smile broke out on your face. Checking your phones contacts you saw one labeled:

'Carl is Sexy'

Your smile stretched even farther across your face and and you texted him.

(Y/n): Carl is sexy? More like Carl is cocky.

Carl: Got that right babygirl, but I know you think I'm sexy too

(Y/n): omg boi kys

Carl: We both know you don't want that😉

If it was even possible your smile stretched even farther and you shook your head to yourself. Maybe living here would be better than you thought.

💙💙💙

HEYYYYYYYYY SO LIKE WHAT'D YOU THINK???
Hope you like and hope this wasn't too cringey😅
Btw this is the first book I've written so idk about requests but I'll try if you guys want