Chapter 28

Madison's P.O.V

I have been living at Thomas's house for about 9 months now. We've had our ups and downs but we're generally a really happy couple.
Tamy's all grown up now and she's an amazing dog.
I've met Thomas's parents and we've already talked about marriage and babies.

"Tomy can you make me a cuppa tea please!" I yelled from the TV room.
"Anything for you love."
Thomas has been giving me really weird but cute nicknames like my little boobear or love or pink pudding really weird stuff.
I just like to call him heart-shaped shit which pisses him off when he's with his friends but leaves him indifferent when we're alone.

During these 9 months, I've been to my brothers and best friends grave a lot singing them my song with Thomas and all of it is pretty overwhelming. Oh and also, my song was on the radio for the suicide prevention day which earned me a lot of money and popularity. So I'm not so lonely and I could say my life has taken a turn for the best.

Thomas came in bringing me my usual morning tea and he sat down next to me.

"Hey love, do you mind if I invite some of the guys tomorrow night? It's Scott's birthday and i wanted to throw him a little party with not more than 5-6 people."
"Sure," I smiled "can I invite a few girls?" I asked.
"I'll do it I'll invite your friends as well."