Chapter 6

Madison's P.O.V

"I have to admit I am offended." He said laughing at the remark I had just given him.
"Well that would keep your tongue in your mouth for a while then." I said staying serious.
He boomed in laughter having to sit down before he could walk straight again.
"You Madison from Starbucks are an amazingly funny person!"
I smiled and continued to walk taking small sips of my coffee.

We walked and talked for about half an hour before he stopped talking and just started to complain on how cold he was so we went back to Starbucks.

"Here have my number." I said confidently shocked of my capacity.
He smiled a little and waved goodbye as I got out of the coffee shop and started my car to go back home.

I sat all alone in my small flat thinking about how I could make my life more fun when it hit me.
Suicide prevention day was in a week and my song was not ready. I started to panic. I didn't know how the song was gonna sound I couldn't sing it or play it. I then remembered that i didn't even have my song since coffee spilled on it.
I mumbled stuff to myself and ran around the house looking for a pencil and a few pieces of paper.

I started to write the things I remembered from this important song and hummed the phrases out loud.

______________
After a few hours of hard work, my song was nearly over.

Hold on I still want you,
Come back I still need you.
Let me take your hand I'll make it right. Swear to love you all my life.
Hold on I still need you.