CHAPTER 30: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Start from the beginning

"I kinda guessed" I shrug my shoulders. 

"He is just scared that he'll put your life in danger like he did last time" Jin explains looking down at Yoongi who is completely avoiding his gaze. I look down at him and give him a kiss on his head before hopping off his lap and walking towards Jin. 

"If you die its not my fault" I say to him making him roll his eyes at me. I grab my black hat and an extra one for Jin then I place it on his head before grabbing his arm and dragging him out of our room. 

"Where are you guys going?" Namjoon asks whilst reading his newspaper. 

"Going to kill a bitch" Me and Jin say in unison as we put on our shoes. 

"Forget I even asked" he responds then goes back to read his newspaper. I grab the car keys then we leave the house and head towards the car. I'm upset that I don't have Yoongi to help me but I understand where he is coming from and I don't want to stress him out. 

"So do we even have a plan? Are you gonna call your agency? Do you know who is watching you? And do I have to wear this hat it makes my face look naked?" He bombards me with questions making me regret inviting him. Why did I even allow him to tag along? 

"No, no, yes and yes" I answer all of his questions then start the car. I already know who is behind this so I don't think there is a need for me to harass the agency over a small matter plus I don't wanna see Bobby again after what happened last time, it'll just be awkward. 

"Who is it?" He asks me but I just keep quiet and continue to drive. "Actually where the fuck are we going?" 

"Jin just shut the fuck up please!" 

"Someone is on their period" he murmurs making me roll my eyes at him. 

Pledis headquarters: 

"So are we just gonna walk in as if they don't have security?" Jin whispers as we stand outside Pledis and hide behind a strangers car. I didn't really plan this out properly, we can't walk in because we need ID and I need to remain unseen because me and Yoongi about to tie the knot and the fans don't know yet but when they do find out they gonna try and pin some shit on me to make me look bad. 

"Do you see that window?" I ask him pointing up. 

"Bitch there are windows everywhere" 

"Just follow me" I sulk as I quickly begin to creep towards the window around the back with Jin trailing behind me. "Give me a lift" I tap Jin's shoulder making him look at me confused. 

"Bitch your fat ass would crush me, I don't know how you and Yoongi would get it on-" 

"Shut up and give me a damn lift" I cut him off. He gets on his knees and I jump onto his back before putting one of my legs through the window then my top half then my last leg. I lose my balance and fall to the floor with a thump. "Fucking hell that shit hurts" I say to myself as I lift myself off the ground but only for me to make eye contact with two clueless looking boys. "Hi" I wave. 

"I'm coming in!" I hear Jin shout before seeing him on the floor after he jumped in. I kick him on the side trying to tell him we have guests but he doesn't notice. "So who we gonna kill in pledis?" He asks me making me slap my forehead. 

"We should call security" one of the boys says making Jin finally look up and notice that we have guests. 

"Oh Vernon hey dude how are you doing its me Jin" he beams making me slap my forehead again. 

"You can't tell him who you are"  

"Oh shit. Pretend I didn't say nothing" he says to the blonde-haired boy who just stares at us in shock.