CHAPTER 30: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Kadee POV: 

I knew I wasn't being crazy, I can always sense when something is out of place but I feel bad for strangling Yoongi like that. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was scared for a second but I never want him to be scared of me. However, I'm quite proud of myself for not doing too much harm to him which means that I'm getting better but I feel like I only get better when I'm around Yoongi therefore I'll need him with me whilst I figure out what the fuck is happening. 

"So what are you going to do?" He asks me as he gets up from the bed and changes into a black hoodie. He throws me one of his hoodie's making me smile at him, he hates it when I wear his clothes so why all of a sudden he sharing? 

"You mean what are we going to do" I correct him making him look at me confused but then after a while he realises what I mean and begins to violently shake his head making me laugh. "Babe we are getting married so we needa do everything together" I laugh. 

"No, I'm not doing shit, we are GETTING married we are not actually married" he says emphasizing on the 'getting' making me laugh even more. I know he is lazy but I cannot be the only active person in this relationship, it doesn't work like that. 

"Come on Yoongi! There is someone watching us you should be scared and worried" I respond but he doesn't look at me but just sits on the bed with a frown on his face. 

"Do I have to?" He pouts then falls back onto the bed making me roll my eyes at him. "Why can't Jin help you? He is your side bitch-" 

"Oh hell nah I'm nobody's side bitch" Jin barges into our bedroom with his arms crossed looking at me and Yoongi. I look over at Yoongi confused and he looks at me the same way. What the fuck is going on? 

"Er Jin, how long have you been listening to us?" I ask him whilst scratching the back of my neck.  

"Long enough for me to know that I need my pink gun to kill a kigga" he responds making me slap my forehead. How on mother earth did I not suspect that someone was listening to us yet I managed to find a tiny bug on Yoongi's shirt? The logic is nonexistent. 

"See! Do it with Jin" Yoongi speaks up making me dart my eyes at him with a frown on my face. 

"But I want to do it with you" I whine whilst stomping my feet like a little child. "Come on don't you want to know what type of profession your wife does?" I ask him whilst pouting making him roll his eyes at me. 

"Number 1 you guys make me sick, number 2 I'm offended that you don't want me but I understand because you find me intimidating and number 3 do you think I should dye my hair black for the mission?" Jin says with his arms still crossed looking down at me. This cannot be happening, I cannot do a mission with Jin he'll fuck everything up and end up shooting babies instead of people. 

"Listen babe, I understand that you want me to help but I'm tired" Yoongi pulls me into him and makes me sit on his lap making Jin begin to make vomiting sounds. 

"Liar" Jin coughs and me and Yoongi dart our eyes to him. 

"What?" Yoongi ask. 

"I said you're a liar" 

"Dude why I haven't lied about shit" 

"Do you want me to expose you?" Jin asks Yoongi with his eyes wide open looking down at him. "I will expose you" 

"Don't be a bitch" Yoongi looks up at him with pleading eyes. Should I be concerned? 

"Well you called me a bitch so imma expose you" Jin says then tongue pops catching me off guard because I'm still struggling to tongue pop but he does it so naturally. "Anyways Yoongi isn't tired"