CHAPTER 19: LOST MEMORIES

Yoongi POV: 

"Kadee what have you done?" I ask her staring deeply into her eyes. I don't know whether I'm scared for my life or scared for hers. She stares at me and then at the other members who look like they are about to shit themselves then she begins to tear up. But she won't let her tears fall, why won't she let them fall? 

"Can we please get back up, KT is back I repeat KT is back" Chase says through his walkie talkie making Kadee dart her tearful eyes towards him. 

"I guess yall prefer me when I'm a monster therefore I'll become that monster" she sniffs then wipes her eyes, "I tried I really did but its easier for me too to be a monster" she continues to speak whilst looking at the dead bodies around her. 

"Kadee no it doesn't have-" 

"Well its too late. Sorry that yall had to witness this, I hope yall can find a place in your heart to remember me as nice funny Kadee not as KT" she interrupts me and looks at all of us with apologetic eyes. She walks over the dead bodies and heads towards the window making the other members flinch and move aside. She opens the window and looks back at us one more time before jumping out. 

"Did she really just do that?" Taehyung asks and rushes towards the window to check whether he could see her. 

"We're on the 10th floor there is no way that she could have made that" Namjoon comments and the other members start looking worried when a couple of seconds ago they were looking scared of her but now she's gone they want to care. 

"She made it" Chase says and we all look at him surprised. I know that Kadee is a great spy like she saved my life twice but she did get her mask taken off and a gang member died therefore she can't be that great of a spy that she can still be alive after jumping out. 

"How can you be so sure?" I ask him with my arms crossed. 

"Kadee wouldn't of landed that but KT can" he explains making me look at him confused. He said to us that Kadee was a fake and her true identity was KT but why is he talking as if they are two different people? Does that mean that Kadee was being real with us this whole time? I'm so confused.  

"Where is she?" Bobby storms into the room with a bandage wrapped around his head. 

"Jumped out of the window" Jin says shrugging his shoulders making Bobby kick one of the dead bodies on the floor out of frustration. 

"Can someone explain to us what the fuck is going on?" I finally ask the question that was bothering me this whole entire time. I'm sick and tired of assuming things and only hearing half of the story, I need to know that I was right for turning against her. 

"It doesn't concern you agent KT-" 

"Don't fucking call her that she isn't this fictional monster that you portray her to be" Bobby cuts off Chase making him scoff at him. 

"So she's not a monster?" Jungkook asks Bobby whilst rubbing onto his bottom lip. 

"No, the girl that guys were hanging around is the real Kadee even though she was supposed to be acting" he explains and my heart instantly drops, at this moment I realise that I have fucked up not once but twice. I have fucked up twice because I was trying to save myself from getting hurt, I was being selfish as usual. 

"Bobby, you need to rest I'll deal with these guys" Chase speaks up and Bobby just looks at him as if he can't trust him and now I feel like a stupid twat for listening to this guy. 

"Marcel is here to collect the bodies I'll help him load them you need to get these boys back to their dorms now." Bobby instructs him making Chase kiss his teeth at him but like a dog he listens to Bobby and helps me out of my bed and leads us towards the car.