Avatar Roku

The team gather together supplies for the trip. Aang- this is going to be a very dangerous trip. While they traveled towards the fire nation. Prince Zuko just saved his uncle from earthbenders and is now in the village that team avatar just left. Zuko knocks on a door. The governor answers. Zuko- hello governor sleep well seen the Avatar lately? Back with the Gaang. Sokka- so far this has not been so bad. Katara looks behind them and sees Zuko's ship in the distance following them. Katara- we got company! Aang- and a blockade! Sokka- of course now things get tough. Aang- what do you guys think? Katara- you have to do this Aang. Sokka- lets run this blockade! Zuko- they are not stopping. Iroh- prince Zuko I am begging you! Zuko- run the blockade! Zhou- the Avatar and the banished prince my lucky day. Fire balls are launched but the Gaang dodges all of them but Zuko's ship is hit. Iroh- we been hit you must turn around. Zuko- I won't. Zhou- cut the engines let the pass. The Gaang flies all the way to the temple. Katara- rest now Appa I know your tried. Aang- we should be very quite. They sneak around until a sage spots them. He agrees to help them. All of the sages open the doors to the sanctuary. Aang jumps out and runs in. The others take down the sages. Zuko- where is he? Katara- your too late Zuko! Zhou- oh but he must come out a sometime arrested them. Aang- hello. Roku- Aang what took you so long? Aang- thats a long story Avatar Roku. Roku- as you know you must defeat the fire lord, but now you must do it before summers end. Aang- what! Why? Roku- I know it won't be easy but Sozin's comet is coming and when it arrives Fire Lord Ozia will use it power to end the war and destroy the earth kingdom just like the air nomads. Aang's eyes widen. Aang- no I won't let him. Roku- I know. You must master the four elements before summers end. Aang- but I don't know if I can. Roku- you can for you have done it before, I can help you face the threat but only if your ready. Aang's eyes began to glow and so did Roku's. The doors open and Zhou along with his soldiers begin to shoot fire inside but there stood not Aang but Roku who redirects the fire back at them freeing Sokka, Katara, Zuko, and the sages. Zuko takes off using this as his chance to leave. The sages leave as well. Sokka- the entire place is collapsing we have to go. Katara- not with out Aang. Sokka- I think that is Aang. Katara- Aang we have to get out of here. As the glow fades Roku disappears leaving Aang where he once was. Katara- Aang! Katara rushes forward and catches Aang in her arms. Aang- I am ok. Sokka- we have to go. They rush to a opening in the wall and Aang calls for Appa and they take flight but as they leave Zuko is following. Zhou-  great just great no Avatar, no banished prince, and no traitor sages either your all  complete failure's! Katara-  so what did Roku say? Aang-  that I have too master the four elements before summers end and defeat Fire Lord Ozia by then as well. Sokka-  or? Aang-  or else you probably don't want to know.  Katara-  well I believe in you Aang as long as your around the fire nation can't hurt us. Sokka-  Katara your necklace!  Katara looks down to see it is gone. Aang-  I am sorry.  Katara-  it is ok not your fault.