The Avatar returns

Zuko-  take him the holding cell I think this staff would make a great gift for my father uncle take it to my quarters. Zuko hands Iroh the staff then walks away. Iroh- do you mind putting this in his quarters for me thanks. Iroh hands the staff to a guard. Two firebenders are taking Aang to the holding cell. Aang-  so I am guessing you have never fought a airbender before I bet I could beat you both with both hands tied behind my back. Aang stops walking takes in a deep breathe then exhales releasing a powerful gust of wind that blows both firebenders into the wall. Aang runs forward at super speed then kicks one of then in the head most likely giving him a concussion then bends down picking up a knife and cuts the ropes off his hands. Aang-  told you so. He runs around the corner only to see two more guards. Aang-  hey have you seen my staff? The guards attack charging at Aang but he ducks and spin kicks them away then with a blast of wind sends them into a metal door the heads bashing into the door knocking them out cold. Aang runs down the hall checking every room for his staff but only finds Iroh asleep. Aang- sorry. He then shuts the door and runs off still searching. Meanwhile Katara- got everything we need lets go. Sokka-  finally took you long enough. Katara-  I was explaining to gram gram she said she wishes us good luck and that she knew we were destion for great things that my destiny and Aang's are interinded. Sokka- ok well lets go yip yip, he is flying he is flying ok big deal. Katara-  told you I just hope Aang is ok. Back on the ship. Aang looks into a room. Aang-  my staff! Zuko shuts the door.  Zuko- well looks as if I underestimated you. Aang-  who are you why are you after me what do you think it will accomplish. Zuko-  I am Zuko son of Ursa and fire lord Ozia crown prince of the fire nation and heir to the thrown! Let just say it is my mission to capture you avatar.  Aang-  we don't have to be enemies.  Zuko-  I am afraid I have no choice, I have to capture you! Zuko swings at Aang with a sword of fire slashing and burning his chest. Aang - aaarrrggghhhh. Blood dripped off him a large dash in his chest blood and push flowing out the wound a large cut with burned skin around it and his clothes were singed. Zuko charged forward but Aang formed a air saber to block Zuko's attack.  The to elemental blades met neither giving in. Aang-  I don't want to hurt you but I will bring down the entire ship if I have. Zuko- I will capture you I will do what ever it takes. Aang swept Zuko's feet out from under him the blast him into the bad with air then used the same move to throw the bed to the roof the let it slam on the floor. Zuko laid on the bed lip busted and a cracked rib his vision was blurry proberly from a concussion. Aang-  I warned you!  He ran off looking for a exit. See the open to the deck Aang run forward and open his glider but as he took off Zuko grabbed his foot causing him to crash. Roar! Katara-  Aang! Aang! Zuko- what is that thing?  Zuko throws fire at appa but Katara blocks it with water. Servile crew men come running out surrounding Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Appa. Zuko- your a waterbender there are not suppose to be any left in the south. Katara-  well you missed one! Zuko-  attack! The men attack with Aang blasting them away or Sokka hitting them with the boomerang or taking them down hand to hand. This left Katara to face Zuko one on one. Zuko- firebenders take out the avatar non benders the water tribe peasant! Your mine waterbender!  Katara-  think aagain! She sends a wave of water at Zuko who dodges then sends four fire balls at her she moves, but Zuko then fires a steady stream of fire at her, katara tries to evade but falls over on her back, Zuko comes forward with the fire sword and cuts Katara's cheek. Katara-  ahhh. Katara screams in pain. Sokka-  no! Sister!  Aang-  Katara!  Zuko- lets see how much it takes to break you maybe I will even decide to keep you.  Katara's eyes widen in fear of hearing that thinking of the things that he might do to her, the worst of which being that he might try to rape her she was frozen in fear. Suddenly a powerful blast of wind sent everyone expect Katara flying in different directions, Katara watched in shock as Aang rose in the air eyes and tattoos glowing, he had heard what Zuko said and saw him hurt Katara how dare he, Katara and Sokka where all he had left how dare Zuko try to take her from him he will pay, Aang was in a rage he had never felt before his only target Zuko,  hurt Zuko keep Katara safe that was the only things on his mind. Zuko fires consecutive blast of fire at Aang but he redirected them with air, Zuko was knocked over the edge but Iroh caught him by the arm. Katara-  Aang lets get out of please. Aang calms down returning to normal katara caught him and they all climbed on Appa. Sokka-  yip yip. Katara-  Aang your hurt. Aang- I am fine. Katara-  you been burned I will get some water.  Katara bends a little water on his wound that suddenly glows then the wound heals. Aang-  wow. Sokka-  what the you have the gift! Katara-  I guess so. Aang-  what gift? Sokka-  the gift of healing only waterbenders can do it. Aang-  thanks guy I can.... Katara-  oh no we are going with you you needs us Aang don't even try to send us back. Sokka-  cause we not going, we are you friends and we are all you got so your stuck with us. Aang smiles - ok but we are going to the southern air temple.  Katara-  Aang..... Aang-  I know angel I just need to see for myself I can handle it.  Katara-  I understand.  She takes his hand in her making him blush than kisses him on the cheek. Katara-  just no more giving yourself up to crazy firebenders.  Aang-  you mean Zuko something tells me we have not seen the last of him. Author's note - wow longest chapter yet please if you read this give me some feed back I really want to hear your thoughts.