kyosio island

Zuko sits in his room madiating. Iroh-  Zuko we have news about the avatar.  Zuko-  and? Iroh-  we have no idea where he is. Zuko-  what! How am I going to catch him uncle he is a master of evasive menovers. Sokka-  you have no idea why we are going do you. Aang-  nope but I do know where we are at. Katara- really?  Aang- yes. Sokka- where? Aang- kyosio island home of elephant kio and I am going to ride him you guys have got to watch. Sokka-  but Katara is not done fixing my pants!  Katara-  you keep bothering me! Aang-  that ok Sokka you won't need pants.  They land on the island and Aang swims out to find the fish. Aang-  he's guys look at me. Aang is riding on the fish. Katara-  wow pretty good. Sokka-  the fish is doing all the work.  Katara-  no Appa don't eat that! Aang sees Katara leaving and ducks his head. Aang-  oh man what am I doing wrong does just not love me in that way? Sokka sees something in the water behind Aang.  Sokka-  Aang look out! Sokka starts waving his arms try to tell Aang to come back to shoar. Katara-  what are..... Sokka-  there something in the water following him. Katara-  Aang!  Aang-  hey Katara.  Suddenly the creature comes up lunging at Aang.  Aang jumps to the side blast air at it. He runs across the water,  the creature roars in pain and anger. Aang watches it go back under. Aang-  what was that? Sokka-  we are not sticking around to find out. Suddenly someone jumps him from behind and ties him up. At the same time Aang and Katara are also taken down. A few minutes later they are all blind folded and tied to a tree. Suki- what are you doing on our island? Sokka- one I doubt you own this island and two why should I talk to you were are the men that jumped us? Suki removes the blind folds. Suki- we jumped you and no I don't own this island but we are its protectors so it is my island.  Sokka-  a bunch of girls? Katara-  he did not mean that my brother is a idiot. Suki- a sexist idiot the unagie is going to eat well. Sokka-  that thing in the water?  Suki- yes. Aang-  your dressed like avatar kyosio.  Suki- yes we are the kyosio warriors trained to be like avatar kyosio we are her humble servants.  Aang-  great because I know kyosio. Suki- impossible!  Aang-  no because I am the avatar.  Suki - impostor let throw them to the unagie!  Katara-  Aang do some air bending! Aang flips out of the ropes with ease the does a few warning blast of air telling the warriors to back off. Aang-  see told you. Suki and the others bow before Aang.  Suki- we apologize great avatar we did not know it was really you or that you had returned we are your humble servants, release the others. They release Sokka and Katara. Suki- you should come back to our village the people would love to see the new avatar and hear of your return.  Sokka-  no we need to keep moving thanks any fan club. Sokka and Suki glare at each other. Katara-  I don't see any reason why we can't visit the village for just a few days or so it couldn't hurt. Aang-  she is right your out voted Sokka. Suki-  great! Sokka sarcastically-  great. Once they arrived in the village everyone created them and the governor threw them a feast, but word kept spreading of the avatar being on kyosio island until. Zuko-  the avatar is on kyosio set a course for kyosio island!  Iroh-  are you going to eat that. He points to Zuko's plate of fish. Zuko-  I am saving it for later uncle. Back on kyosio. Aang-  what wrong with Sokka?  Katara-  he is just mad a bunch of girls got the better of him. Aang-  Sokka breakfast!  Sokka-  not hungry. Aang-  but your always hungry. Sokka mumbles about girls and leaves.  Katara-  you know Aang we will have to leave soon. Aang-  but I like it here they giving us the royal treatment.  Katara-  well don't let all the attention go to your head. Aang-  I won't I am just a simple monk. Katara-  not sure you can still call yourself a monk. They look out the window and a bunch of girls are screaming and ogling Aang.  Aang smiles and waves attention fully on the group of girls. Katara glares and sticks her tongue out. Katara-  Aang.  But Aang jumps out the window to talk with his fans. Katara looks even more angry and clenches her fist making water in the cups boil into nothingness all that's left is steam. Aang runs around with the girls oftenly passing Katara who glares and tries to ignore them. Until. Aang - hey Katara.  Katara-  Aang glad your here can you carry this for me its kinda heavy.  Aang-  actually I can't I promised koko I would take her and the others on a ride on Appa, want to come angel it would be fun.  Katara glares at him. Katara-  watching you show off for a bunch of girls not my idea of fun , how could you even ask if I would come alone? Aang- well carrying your basket don't sound fun, I was just trying to include you. Katara-  its not just my basket this is for our trip! Aang- I don't want to leave yet I like it here. Koko- Aangy what's taking so long. Katara-  Aangy?  Aang - you know what I think your jealous!  Katara-  jealous of what her? Aang-  your the one who said we should just be friends so why are you jealous?  Katara-  I am not! Aang-  ok so I can ask Koko out then? Katara-  what no!  No you can't! Aang smiles and crossed his arms. Katara-  ok maybe I am jealous but its not like you have really paid me any attention your to busy with your new girlfriend!  Aang-  she is not my girlfriend but even if she was you don't really have the right to say anything about it!  Katara-  really guess not I am just the girl who had sex with you and confessed to loving you but no pay no attention and ran around with other girls I don't care at all because I am only in love with you! Aang-  you said we couldn't be together!  Katara-  only because of the war if I knew you go chasing other girls I wouldn't have said and we would be together which I though you wanted! Aang-  I tried you said no now you say I can't be around other girls make up your mine!
Katara-  I thought we agreed that we would be together after the war was over! Aang-  you said that I said I didn't know if I could wait for you! Katara-  if you loved me you would and i won't even have to ask! Aang-  you said no so I let that be it if you want to be with me then don't say no if not than just drop it! Katara-  fine! Aang-  well fine! They glare at each other then Katara jumps forward smashing her lips to his landing in hid arms with no space between then. Koko-  what the.... Katara pulls back then glares at the group of girls. Katara-  leave!  The run off mumbling about her. Katara turns back to Aang.  Katara-  as for you no more running around with groups of girl ever! Aang-  what just happen?  Katara laughs. Katara-  you just asked me out and I said yes. Aang-  when? Katara-  just now silly. Aang-  I thought we were having a argument?  Katara-  we were now its over wow that was are first fight. Aang-  wait so now we are together?  Katara-  yes is that not what you wanted?  Aang-  ok I am so confused but I am going to go with it. Katara-  good then lets go back to the room. Aang-  ok. They walk off holding hands.