Battle on kyosio

A few hours earlier. Sokka walks toward the warrior's dojo. He walks in. Suki - hey Sokka look about before sorry we did not know you were with the avatar.  Sokka smirks - that's ok normally I would hold a grudge but since your a bunch of girls. Suki ssarcastically - oh yeah we would not stand a chance. Sokka-  that's right I am the best warrior in my entire village.  Suki- is that so then show us a few moves. Sokka takes a step forward to punch but Suki grabs his arm and throws him down. Suki- not impressed poor village of yours with you as its protector. Sokka kicks her feet but she lands on top of him. Suki-  girls leave let me teach him a lesson. Sokka pushes Suki off to the side but she slaps him and shoves him back down. Suki-  I don't think so. She stratels him then moves her hand down to his cock. Sokka-  don't even. Suki smiles a evil smile then squeezed hard. Sokka tries to push her off but she over powered him then tied his hands. Suki-  now time for your lesson. She pulls his pants down and begins to suck his cock then bites down. Sokka-  aaaaaahhhhh stop! Suki quits biting but continues to suck. Sokka-   oohhh. Sokka cums in her mouth. Suki stop then positions herself.  Suki- still think your in control? Sokka-  get off! Suki-  no! Suki brought her pussy down on his hard cock. Suki- aaaaaahhhhh yes! Sokka moans in pain and pleasure.  Suki bounces on his cock continuing his torment. Suki-  oohhh this is so good. Sokka-  bitch!  Suki smiles and continues to rape him. Suki-  oohhh I am going to cum.  Suki cums on his dick.  Suki- now I hope you learned your lesson.  Sokka has been both humbled and humiliated.  Sokka-  please train my I am sorry for what I said. Suki- ok but you must follow all of our customs girls!  Back with Aang and Katara. They walk through the door Aang shuts it only to turn right into a kiss from Katara.  She brushes her tongue over his lips. Aang opens his mouth and Katara enters moving her tongue all around. Aang runs his hand though her hair. Katara pulls back with a smile,  she takes his hand. Katara-  come on Aang.  Katara lead Aang to the bedroom. Katara begins to untie her robes then lets them fall to the floor. Katara kisses Aang and begins to untie his robes letting them fall to the floor. Katara smiles then pushes Aang on the bed. Katara-  remember your mine now. Katara jumps on him kissing him.  Aang puts his arms around her squeezing her bottom. Aang-  I love you. Katara-  I love you too. Katara removes her bindings and panties, then takes off his underwear.  Katara brings herself down on his cock. Aang-  aaahhh yes your so tight.  Katara-  and your so strong and hard. Katara thrust back and forth. Aang pushes in farther.  Katara-  ooohhhh yes Aang I love you more than anything. Katara continues to move back and forth. Aang thrust in unionsion with Katara. Aang-  I love you too. Katara continues too ride his cock. Katara-  you like me riding your cock don't you? Aang-  yes! Katara rides him even more faster and harder.  Aang-  oh Katara I am going to cum. Katara-  me too. They cum together and Katara collapses on top of him. Boom! Aang-  what was that? Katara looks out the window.  Katara-  the fire nation is here! Its Zuko! Aang-  I will take care of it! Aang puts his clothes on then jumps out the window.  Zuko-  where is the avatar!?! Aang-  I am here Zuko!  Zuko kicks fire at him but Aang dodges.  Aang blast air at him knocking him back. Aang charges at Zuko with a air saber but Zuko blocks it with a fire sword. Zuko-  I will burn this place down if you don't surrender! Aang-  I won't let you! Katara sends a wave of water at Zuko freezing him in place. Katara-  Aang we have to leave now!  Sokka throws a fire navy soldier threw a wall. Aang and Katara run up. Sokka-  lets go! Suki- good luck bye Sokka.  Suki kisses Sokka.  Aang jumps in the water.  Katara-  Aang!  Aang comes out on the unagie which shoots water putting out the fires. Aang-  yip yip! Katara kisses Aang.  Katara-  that was brave, foolish, but brave.  Sokka-  oggies no kissing in front of me. Katara smiles evilly then kisses Aang. Sokka-  oggies!