the introductions

Katara sat in the tents back at camp, her and Sokka had made it back with the boy after making sure he was ok with gram gram Sokka told her to leave so he could remove the boy's wet clothes so he don't get sick, now she was back and Sokka was off playing warrior, she stared at the boy who was in nothing but his underware he had a sixpact and strong arms and a body that was driving her crazy he was not just cute but handsome no sexy even. He looked cold so Katara walked over to the bed and put not just one but two plackets over him because he was cold not so his body would stop giving her dirty and naughty thoughts because those had not gone away. It would be so easy for her to just have her way with him right now and satify her desires but she would not do that one because it would be wrong that would be rape and two because she is better than that she would never stoop that low. The boy opened his eyes and looked around till he saw Katara. Once again they stared at each other. Katara- hi I am Katara. Hey I am Aang he said. Aang started to get up but notices he had only his underware on. Katara- so where are you from? Aang- I am from the southern air temple so do you live here angel? Katara blushes at being called angel. Katara- yes you are in the southern water tripe this is where I live. Aang- you are the most beautiful girl I have seen. Katara blushes and laughs. Katara- you like to flirt a lot don't you? Aang- I can't help it. Katara- oh so its my Fault? Aang- yes because your so beautiful now a serious question where are my clothes? Katara- they where wet and we did not want you to get sick so my brother took them to dry don't worry I did not watch or see anything but I did put the blanket's over you. Aang- you saw me in my underware all you had to do was ask angel. Katara-  wow someone is sure of himself, my gram gram said you look like a airbender are you? Aang- yes. Katara-  I will go check on you clothes then I can introduced you to the rest of the village. A few minutes later Katara brought Aang his clothes.  Katara - I will let you get dressed. She starts to leave but stops once again staring at his body her eyes drawn to his tattoos and wondering just how far they went and thinking off just pushing him on the bed strateling him and finding out then just having her way with him. She felt her self getting wet just thinking about it. Aang finally dressed saw her still there staring and also noticed that her tities were hard and visibly even through her clothes it made him hard seeing that she was visibly aroused. Aang- are you going to keep staring all day? Katara blushed. Katara-  you where staring too.  Katara-  Aang this is the entire village entire village Aang. Aang-  do all water tribe people stare. Sokka-  no but no one has seen a airbender in over a hundred years until now. Katara-  Aang this is my brother Sokka.  Aang-  hi. He brows respectfully. Sokka bows back. Sokka-  nice to see you up did Katara ask about how you ended up in the ice and tell you how we found you. Aang-  no but I do remember a little bit of it where is appa that would be my bision. Sokka- oh so its a flying bision he is in the biggest tent in the village but I can't seem to get him to eat. Aang- oh I will take care of that thanks. Katara- gram gram would it be ok if we... Kanna-  go ahead. Aang-  you have a lot of question don't you? Katara- yes we do. Aang-  ok because I have some of my own. Sokka-  follow me we can all talk privately.