"I'm not completely sure, but I think it was a test," she shrugs, "anyway, I had this to help me."

She pulls out something from her pocket, "it's a navigational device. It tells me where I need to go. I didn't think it was actually going to work in that maze seeing as it was technically a dream, but it did."

"Of course," I quietly mutter to myself and stand up.

"Ouch, my head," I hear grumbling from behind us and Tecna and I turn around.

"Stella?" My mouth lifts up into a smile, "I didn't expect you to figure it out so fast."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She pouts, "if you must know I just followed the pretty colours."

Tecna and I laugh at her and help her up from the ground.

"What even was that?" Stella asks, "I was all alone and it was horrible."

After that, Aisha woke up and we were all waiting on Musa.

"Do you think she will wake up?" Stella asks after a few moments of silence.

"Stella!" We all scold her.

"What? I'm just saying, it's a possibility," she shrugs.

"She'll wake up," I shake my head at Stella and look back to Musa, "if we did, she will."

"Hopefully," I smile sadly, looking at the fairy of music.

Her eyes suddenly shoot open and she sits up, grabbing onto Aisha and Tecna's arms as they were right beside her.

She looks around with wide eyes, "what was that? Why was it-"

"It was some sort of maze I think, thank goodness you woke up when you did though, it's time we get out of here," I sigh with relief.

Aisha nods, standing up, "okay, let's-"

"Winx," the voice calls out to us once again.

"That's the voice!" Stella exclaims, looking around frantically for its source.

"Congratulations. You have passed the test," the voice whispers.

"Test?" I ask.

"Come," the voice commands and the ground begins to shake.

"Whoa- what's going on?" Musa asks, her voice shaking from the vibrations underneath us.

A large square of the wall to my right begins to crumble and the whole section of the wall collapses. A large gust of dust rushes towards us and we all cover our eyes, coughing. Once the dust clears, we look up to see that there is no rubble from the fallen wall, but a new tunnel which has formed.

"Come on, Winx," I motion the girls to follow me and I walk ahead, "let's go."

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Stella mumbles from behind us and I chuckle.

We walk through another tunnel and gasp when it opens into another beautiful area. There are multiple sources of water, the walls sparkle and the atmosphere is soothing and calm.

"Whoa-" I breathe out.

"Winx," a large throne appears before us with a woman sitting on top.

She had long, violet hair and beautiful blue wings that sat on the throne comfortably.

"I am the Fairy Of Rewards," she introduces herself, "I am the one you seek."

"Hello, I'm Bloom, and this is Stella, Tecna, Musa and Aisha," I point to each of us.

"Yes, I know who you are, Winx Fairies," she smiles, "and I know of you good things you have done. You have passed the test and I am delighted to grant you each a wish."

"What test?" Stella asks.

"I designed a test for Fairies. Only those with the purest of hearts can complete the maze. Only those with the purest of hearts can find the centre and escape. If any of you didn't pass the test you would have been stuck in that maze for a long time," she explains.

"So you just keep people in there?" I ask in shock.

She shakes her head, "I know when someone has failed the test and will bring them out once I've made my decision."

"So, can you help us?" Aisha asks.

"Yes. Don't worry, I know what you wish," she closes her eyes, "and I am willing to grant that wish. You are all pure of heart."

"Thank you," I smile, "we won't let you down."

She nods, "I know you won't. Now, it is time you made your way back."

Stella raises her hand, "but our wish-"

"Will be granted as soon as you step out of the cave," the mysterious fairy responds.

"Goodbye!" We all wave goodbye and begin to exit the cave.

Her voice calls out to us, "goodbye, Winx. Good luck on your mission."