Chapter 37

Stella POV

"Flora!" I use my shield again as she throws another spell at us, pushing me back even farther this time, "stop!"

We're in a narrow alleyway and Tecna still hasn't woken up.

"Musa!" I call over to Musa who is using her magic to put a shield around Tecna, "we need to get her somewhere safe!"

She is about to open her mouth when we are pushed back, our backs hitting a wall at the end of the alley.

"I don't want to hurt her, we have no choice but to leave," I tell her.

"You don't want to hurt me, huh? How generous of you!" The almost unrecognisable voice draws nearer and lets out a harsh laugh.

"Come on!" I tell Musa as we fly quickly over to Tecna and pick her up.

"Get back here!" Flora yells at us and I jump.

"Go!" Musa and I fly up into the air, each with one of Tecna's arm around our shoulders.

"Where to?" Musa asks me and I scan the area.

"Girls!" We hear the voice of Bloom call out to us.

"Bloom?" Are you okay?" I ask her.

"I'm fine, but Aisha and the guys won't be if the Wizards get to them before we get back," she looks worried.

"The Wizards aren't out only problem right now, guys," I hear Musa say and Bloom is thrown to the side.

She stops herself before she lands against a building, looking up in surprise.

"Flora?" She whispers in disbelief.

"Bloom! She's too strong, we need to go!" I call out to her.

She looks at Flora who is approaching fast and then to us, "we can't leave her! This is our chance!"

"Helia and Miele haven't even finished the potion yet! And there's no way we're strong enough to pin her down to inject her with these things right now," Musa calls.

Flora is getting closer.

"Bloom!" I scream and she finally flies over to us.

"Lets go, we need to get Aisha and the guys," we follow Bloom with Flora on our tail.

We spot bodies lying on the ground in the sky and Bloom tells us that it's Aisha and the guys. We land beside them.

"We- can't move-" I hear Aisha from behind me.

"Quick, let's converge our magic to break the spell!" Bloom says and we join hands.

A few moments later, everyone jumps up.

"Where are the Wizards?" Aisha asks us.

"Aisha we don't have time, Flora's back and she's far too strong. We need to be more prepared," I explain.

"Flora?" I see her eyes light up a little at the mention of her name.

"We managed to lose her on the way here, but she'll be back any minute and I hate to say it but-" I pause, "-right now, we don't stand a chance against her."