Chapter 3

Flora POV

I wake up in my bed. I look around and see Helia anxiously pacing the floor.

"Helia," I breathe out weakly, trying to sit up but I instantly fall back down.

"Whoa, relax," he says, putting his hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry, Helia," I say on the verge of tears.

"You did nothing wrong, Flora," he shakes his head, rubbing my arm.

I sigh, "I helped those idiots."

"No, you were forced to help those idiots," he says and I can't help but smile a little at him copying my words.

"I still feel awful," I say, frowning.

"Of course you do, you're the kindest person I've ever met," he lifts my chin up.

"Thank you," I laugh squeeze his hand.

"None of us are leaving you alone again," my heart melts at his gorgeous smile.

"Thank you," I say again.

He bends down and kisses my forehead, "rest up, Flora, we're going to make sure nothing bad happens to you again."

"Will do," I squeeze his hand one last time before he pulls away and heads downstairs.

I tried my hardest to sleep but I couldn't. My mind just wouldn't shut down. I realise that my head is pounding and I see the cuts covering my body, I could barely remember what happened. I was so distracted by Helia I didn't notice.

I sigh and get out of bed slowly. Grey fills my vision for a few moments and I trip over something and fall with a thud.

"Ugh," I groan, rubbing my head.

I take a deep breath, grabbing onto my bedside table tightly. I definitely wasn't feeling well. I carefully walk towards the bathroom.

I take the emergency medical kit out of the bathroom counter. I go through as many cuts as I can until I come across my ankles. Both are clearly bleeding and infected, obviously from the tightening chains that were around them.

So that's why my feet hurt so much.

I take a closer look at them. They aren't that bad, but it could get worse if I don't do something about it.

I couldn't remember much since Ogron had made me fall asleep. It felt like a dream. I could remember parts of Alfea and something being thrown at me but it all felt so strange. When I found out what I had done I felt awful.

My attention returns to my ankles. I sigh and decide to go to a doctor since it could get worse. I head downstairs and open the door. Luckily I can just about walk.

"Where do you think you're going?" Aisha asks me.

"The doctor, my ankles are infected," I tell her.

"Can I come with you?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure. Could you go get Helia for me please?" I ask.

"Sure," she nods and walks away to find Helia.

I take a glance out the window. It's a beautiful day. Shame it had to be wasted in a hospital.

"What's wrong, Flora?" He asks, giving my wobbly body support.

"I need to go to the doctor," I tell him weakly.

"Okay, is Aisha coming?" He asks.

"If she wants," I shrug.

"I just told everyone where we're going, they hope you feel better soon," Aisha reappears.

We go back to Magix and find a hospital. I'd rather not explain what happened to doctors in Gardenia so we all agreed it was better to return to Magix.

Aisha and Helia are told to wait outside and I carefully follow a Doctor into her office.

"Hello, Flora, my name is Alice and I'll be your Doctor today," she introduces herself.

"Hello," I smile sweetly at her.

I spend a while explaining to her the situation and she listens intently, nodding and typing on her computer. She cleans my cuts and wraps them up with bandages.

"So, make sure you take these twice every day for a month or so and make sure to clean and change the bandages regularly to stop the infection. About the dizziness, that should go away so long as you drink plenty of water and eat the right food," she explains, giving me a small package with medicine in it.

"Okay, thank you," I thank her, getting up to leave the office.

"Oh, and Flora?" She calls after me.

"Yeah?" I turn around.

"Good luck with the Wizards of the Black Circle," she smiles gently and I nod.

Most people in the Magic Dimension knew who we were and what we did. It was common knowledge around here especially, so I wasn't surprised that the Doctor knew about my battles with the wizards. Other than the fact that I had told her, but she would have known anyway.

"What did she say? Aisha jumps up as soon as I leave the office and I explain to both of them what happened.

We decide to leave and check out, returning back to Gardenia. Once we get back, I decide to head straight upstairs.

"Flora?" I hear Aisha's voice and her footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Yeah?" I ask as she reached the top of the stairs.

"If you ever need to talk to someone, please come and talk to me. I know this all hasn't been easy but you need to remember that it's not your fault. It's the wizards' fault and we will make them regret what they've done to you," she says and pulls me into a tight hug.

I get ready for bed earlier than usual. Before getting into bed, I hear footsteps coming up the stairs once again.

"Flora?" I hear Helia's voice and I smile.

"Yeah?" I call, getting up from my chair to meet him on the stairs.

"Look, I know things are bad right now but we're going to find a way to stop the Wizards of the Black Circle. That's not going to happen again," he smiles sadly.

We talk for a while longer before I eventually decide to go to bed.

"Goodnight, Flora," he kisses my forehead softly and leaves me to rest.