2- Is Change For The Better?

Start from the beginning

We talked a little about the place and how he will be showing me around. Also mother had my admission done in Naperville High School where Tyler was also studying.

This was so new, everything going right. I was scared of it being a dream. But with Tyler, I was happy, I could forget about every bad thing for a while at least.

As we reached my mother's house in which she was living alone. I was awestruck by the surroundings. There were these amazingly beautiful houses, especially the ones up the hill. Tyler lived there, the rich ones lived there.

We went inside the house after saying bye to Tyler. " Wait" Tyler called as I was about to enter the house. I raised my eyebrows at him questioningly and took a few steps towards him.

"What?" I asked. My mother was already inside taking a few bags of mine.

He took a step forward deleting the space between us and brought his mouth to my ear touching it lightly."You forgot my good night kiss" he said in a husky tone.

"It's still evening Tyler and you don't sleep early. So no good night kiss." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you even know how much I waited for you all this time. At least I deserve a kiss." He said whinnying like a small kid.

So I moved my face a little closer to him and pecked him on the lips. He made a snobby face at me wanting more than just a peck but smiled none the less. I went inside to help mum with the bags, waving back to Tyler.

And after a few moments I heard the roaring of his car engine which he left in our driveway to surprise me in the cab earlier.

He was really loving. And now we will be together, no long distance. He didn't knew about my past only a bit about the accident still he liked me. Also he would be there in school with me. So I don't have to think about making friends.

During the spring break, we first met through his aunt, she was our neighbor. So daily he found a reason to come to my house for something or the other. He understood my unsocial behaviour and never questioned me about it which I'm thankful for.

So in a few days we became friends, he was nice to me, making me laugh through his not-so-funny jokes. And one day he told me about his feelings I was shocked.

Why would someone like me?

I told him of my inexperience in this stuff but he didn't mind. I liked him too so I said yes but after the two months spring break he had to go back.

But three months later he came back and I realized it was real. We could be more and then we skyped at least twice a week, he called he almost daily. But he wanted to be close to me so he suggested that I live here with mum.

So here I am!

***

After a few hours of settings my room which my mother decorated for me. Thankfully the room wasn't pink and I was glad she remembered my taste. The room was of subtle colored walls, with a queen sized bed and a bathroom attached which had my empty closet.

I put some of my dresses in place and took out the chandelier from my bag. It was the last present she gave me. I put it above my bed and went downstairs towards the hall. It was a beautiful house, with the hall, the living room was attached and after that the kitchen.

A mouth watering aroma hit my nostrils and took me to the kitchen where my mother was opening the take out food.

She heard my foot steps and looked at me sheepishly. She wasn't a great cook so the take-out explains it.

"Honey, I ordered your favourite food. Didn't wanted to make you run away from my bad cooking skills." She joked.

"You are not that bad. Anyway thanks for remembering." I said truthfully.

"You are my daughter, how can I forget what you like?" I nodded and smiled to her.

We ate in silence, only she spoke about the places around I could visit and the work she's been doing. She works in a hospital not a specialist or something, kind of a nurse. But she earns well enough to buy a house like this.

After dinner I went to sleep thinking about starting a new life here.

Maybe it was good coming here.

..........................

All rights reserved.

Sorry if this chapter wasn't interesting I had to tell a few things as she is changing the place and I promise in the next chapter Liam will be there. Stay patient exciting content coming ahead.

Also please comment your views on this chapter. I'm so excited to share this story with you.

Comment. Vote. Share. Follow.

I myself don't read the author's note so I would understand if you won't.

But it's my first story show some love. :-)

I hope you all liked this chapter. These are fictional characters. And it's my first story so I hope you all like it.

I'm working on it. Uploads will take time I have classes and stuff. Thanks and be patient.

Vote and share with your friends.

You can also follow me on-

Instagram : hpselenawrites
Tumblr : hpselenawrites
Twitter : hpselenawrites

If you like it please vote and comment.

Your suggestions really matter.

If any errors and mistakes in grammar are there, bring it in my knowledge.

Thank you so much for choosing this story.

I won't disappoint.

Lots of love. :-)

******