Part Two

Keeping Ms Linton

2nd part of Hiring Ms Linton

#AStormOfFanfiction

Summary:

Ms Linton finally gets a job as a private secretary to Mr Rikkard Ambrose after an adventure of hunting down Simmons. As soon as she entered her new office, she knew there were more exciting adventures lying in wait for her.

Mr Ambrose broke his mission - to keep his employees as male as possible - as soon as he shook hands with a loud-mouthed brunette. On the first day of work and onward with her, a thought that never usually irked him came into his mind.

What if she left this job someday?

Read on to find out how the story of a business magnate and his private secretary unfolds as they go from one adventure to another and discover unnamed emotions in the long run.

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of these characters. This is a fanfiction based on Robert Their's "Storm and Silence". This is a modern version of how Mr Ambrose and Lily Linton met.

If any of the happenings in this story are the same with an event in real life, it is purely coincidental.

Recommendation:

If you would like to find out the true attitude/personality and story of Mr Ambrose and Lily, read "Storm and Silence", "In the Eye of the Storm", "Silence is Golden" and "Silence Breaking (ongoing)" respectively. These are all works of Robert Thier in the genres Romance and Historical Fiction. He updates every Wednesday.

Message:

Sincerely hoping that this fanfiction would be loved by many of the SaS fans out there - and most especially Sir Rob. Any feedbacks would be appreciated very much.

Thanks for giving this book a chance.

Peace out Ifrits!

- LyricJackson_3

P.s. I don't know when I would be posting the installment but hey, let's just hope it's soon haha.

P.p.s. Please send me a private message if u have any ideas of what kind of adventures Lily and Mr Ambrose would experience. I'm out of ideas guuuuurl. I'll be waiting.