precious moment. ..

Beginne am Anfang

" as a brother of today's bride. ..I am not happy with the wedding arrangements. ..I would allow my sister to get down to the mandap if only I satisfied with the arrangements. .."

   Sumo was not sure about his idea. .she looked overall view of the decorations. ..it was done quite well with purple lavenders and orchids. ..to be frank, it was indeed a red carpet decoration. ..moreover, the rhythmic mild fragrance included the serenity to the wedding  evening. ..she couldn't find any fault with the arrangements. ..above all, all these might be done by Joshi and his friends. ..then,  how he wouldn't be satisfied with his own arrangements. ..With this it was sure that he was planning something. ..so, sumo opted to stay calm. ..

" what's the problem. ..it's our duty to pacify you. ..how can we help you. .."

Ammomma and sandy came forward from adil's side while the malhothras stood rooted not sure with the happenings. ..

" ikkkummm. .."
Joshi cleared his throat. ...

" we had brought up our girl like a princess. ..we carry her to
the mandap as we don't want to hurt her feet by walk. ..it would be hurting us to see her walking at the red carpet. .rather, we expected a flower carpet for her to walk. .."

  Joshi said like a courageous lovely brother. ..actually, sumo too didn't expect these kind of melodramas. ..ammomma already had the idea it seems. ..she looked around pathetically. ..

" Oh my boy. ..she is our girl henceforth, we promise you that we would take care of her as you did. ..Please allow her to get into the mandap. Our bride groom is waiting. .."

  Even after hearing to ammomma,  Joshi stood as if he was not done with her words. ..there was a long silence. ..

Adil who was witnessing the whole drama  with a smile,  came down to the palanquin. ..

" yeah. ..Joshi you were right. ..those feet were not less than a delicate flower..so for sure, her feet would get hurt by walk at the carpet. .."

With his words everyone surprised to his act. ..adil leaned to her and scooped her softly in bridal style. ..

" let me carry my princess ..."

With a huge smile he walked towards the mandap. ..exactly this was their plan. ..they cherished the couple with loud applause. ..

Sumo was equal to an empress with the red bridal saree. .the colour red was considered as the perfect one for South Indian wedding. .the saree was silk  threaded with swan and lotus to symbolise the feminity. ..her entire adorned  jewellery had    traditional peacock and lotus design. ..her hair do was pretty long with fragrant jasmine. ..her golden bangles brought a exquisite strains by banging to each other. ..

She was like a ray of hope

She was like a ray of hope. ..a bright sunshine, a wild fragrance, a deepened soul for adil. . He was mesmerised as she was the depths of his soul. ..He gazed  her as if he was hypnotised. ..