When I was changed, I stepped out of the stall and wrapped the cover up tightly around me. Unfortunately, it didn't stay around me for more than a few seconds.

I'm actually in a two piece. I Rosalee Thorne am in a two piece.

"And I look good?" I frowned as I stared at myself in the mirror.

Maybe.

Okay, well I'm not going to be the tannest girl on the beach but the light blue that Katelyn picked out did make my eyes pop and the white cover up does make my skin seem darker.

Until you take it off.

Well, then I won't take it off.

The stall door opened and Katelyn stepped out and my mouth hung open at the sight of her.

"See, that's the reaction I want to get. Except, from a male who isn't related to me." She smiled and I blinked at her.

The olive colored two piece hugged her in all of the right places. The very best part of it all was that the suit had ropes that were designed and wrapped around her waist and cleavage.

"You are so hot!" I confessed and she laughed

"Again, you're my sister." She teased. "But thank you."

"I knew I picked the right color for you." She pointed at me and I subconsciously covered myself up.

"Don't do that, you're hot too." She scolded and I smiled at her.

She's just saying that.

I know.

"Thank you," I nodded and I looked down at myself again.

The simple two piece had a sort of innocent look to it that made me smile. It wasn't extravagant like Katelyn's. A simple baby blue that was the perfect fit.