Chapter 1: How It Began

"The normal make a living. The deranged make history."-Christopher Titus

Ava 6 yrs. old POV.

Today's my first day of Kindergarten, I think to myself, as I finish putting the ribbons in my hair.

I leave my room quietly, praying I don't wake any of my family members. My older brother, Arthor, my father, and my awful mother.

For my age, I am very smart, as you can tell. I spend a lot of time to myself reading because I don't get along with people well. I'm the trouble maker, but worse if that clears things up.

I love breaking dishes on purpose and saying it was a mistake. Just something about it makes me happy. I rip the heads off my dolls for fun too.

--------------

Later on in the day*

Well I think I'm not allowed back in my class anymore. I only pushed a girl down the stairs for cutting me in line at lunch. Don't mess with me and my food.

---------------

Ava at 13*

Sigh. I've been to at least two schools this school year.

I hit a girl's head on the table causing her to go unconscious, I beat a teacher because he gave me a bad grade and I tied the janitor to the table because he didn't clean up properly.

Guess I am that bad. But I don't care!

--------------

Ava at 17*

God, I'm so done with people, school, and especially my dreaded mother.

They all drive me insane! Fortunately, I have a plan to get rid of her forever and ever.

Can't wait for graduation, bye, bye school and bye, bye mom.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the first chapter! Got to let you know about Ava a bit!

With the love of weird <3