#127 marauders + quidditch commentating

marauders + quidditch commentating

-So we know Sirius is on the team but if he's injured he resides to commentating

-"Oh look Potter has the quaffle again, what a fucking surprise! You're not cool, Potter!"
"Fuck you, Black!"

-"That was a foul... or not."
*pretending to cover the mic*
"Hey, prof McGee, can we claim that was bias?"

-"Oh sit down Ravenclaws! no one gives a bloody fuck about your team, you're at the bottom anyway."

-Sirius, when he actually plays, always goes to the commentators after the game to give his report

-Something like
"Yeah it was a pretty tough game, the Slytherins played a good game, except for maybe Malfoy and the rest of the team. Bastards."

-*Screaming as he runs away from them*

-"Pretty sure potter only joined the team to impress lily"
"SIRIUS"

-Random commentators being too scared of Sirius to really say anything during the game

-"Um, Black has the quaffle... his pass is terrible and Wright manages to catch it, uh sorry Sirius"

-Lily getting sick of it and doing it herself

-"In an obvious display of foul play, Black kicks Wright in the face. Yes, I'm talking about you, Sirius. Yes, you did! Everyone saw it!"

-"Potter scores a goal, again. Maybe let the rest of the team have it?'

-"Potter stop giving the quaffle to Black he keeps losing it! James!"

-"Potter scores again! Woooo!"

-"Black is making rude gestures with his broomstick. Sirius, stop it, there are children watching this."

-"McGonagall would like it to be known that Black now has a detention. Not my fault, Black."

-"Remus is turning red. Not that that has anything to do with this game..."

-"Hahahaha Potter almost fell off his broom"
*trying to cover the mic*
"Can someone go see if he's okay?"

-"Oh look at that, Ravenclaw is actually winning! What a time to be alive people! Oh shut up, Jacob, you're the worst one on the team..."
"Miss Evans!"

-*Covering the mic*
"Jacob, I'm not going on a date with you."
*loudly*
"Potter stopped, allowing Reign to get the ball! Potter, what's wrong with you?"

-When Lili and James are together:

-"And Potter gets the ball! Come on, James!"

-"Nice ass, Evans!"
"Nice face, Potter!"

-"Without really considering his actions, Potter 'accidentally' hits Lamb where the sun dont shine after shouting some considerably crude comments at the commentators box."