Chapter 11

They finally arrived at chara's apartement, it's been so long since the misunderstanding they never be alone together, chara blushes a bit as she slips her hair behind her ear "W-would you like to have a cup of my usual cappuccino?" She asked then sans smiles "Sure babe" he said with his calm tone and sat on the couch, chara blushed deeply then she walk to the kitchen.

"No! Chara! No! We just go together again! Stop thinking about dirty stuff just because you're alone with him!" She said to herself as she pinched her cheeks then she started making the cappuccino.

Suddenly she feels something warm holding her, she look to her back a bit and find sans was hugging her, chara blushes more "S-sans??" She said in panic tone then sans nuzzles her neck "what?" He said still with his calm voice "W-what are you-" chara stopped her words when he suddenly kisses her neck and chara accidentally moans a bit, she blushes deeply as she covers her mouth "What was that?" Sans ask her then chara shrugs while blushing more, sans smirks and turn her around to face him, chara blushes even more as he held her hand away from her mouth "Don't hide it~" he said as he then kisses her gently.

{HERE COMES THE LEMON GUYS!}
Sans held her cheeks as they keeps kissing, he deepened the kiss as he pick her up and pinned her against the wall, chara wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as they keeps kissing, then sans break the kiss and look up at her "Do you want to?" He ask, chara blushes deeply when she could feel his bulge is rubbing against her yet he still ask her opinion first, chara smiles softly "Take me to the pleasure world Sans~" she said softly, sans blushes then he put her on the bed on all fours, he snap his finger and they both were naked now "You ready princess?~" sans ask her and she nod.

he started rubbing his dick to her already wet pussy, then push it all the way in her pussy, chara moans as she rubs the bed tightly, sans moans in pleasure as well as he stay deep inside her, letting her inside to be molded into his cock sized.

"I'm gonna move now" He said with a slight groan and chara nodded her head as she bite her lip, sans start moving his hips backward and forward, thrusting deep inside her tight molded pussy, chara moaned in pleasure as she can feel his shaft stretching her walls wide open due to it's her another first time after 3 years passed not having to do her naughty activities like what she's doing right now, her moans grew louder as sans pounded her little wet pussy rougher and deeper, hitting the deepest part inside her which made chara to grips the bed sheets tightly, drooling from the pleasure she never felt after 3 years

"Hnngh!! S-sans!! I-i'm c-cumming!!" she screamed as she start to squirt all over his shaft inside her, which makes it easier for him to go in deeper and faster, he grabbed her waist as pump her ass harder "I'm gonna cum too chara!!" he said as he finally does his last hard thrust and start shooting his seed into her womb, filling it up with his cums before he gave her pussy another last pump, to make sure all his cums went inside her, he pulled out his cock and layed on her, both of them panting heavily.

{THE LEMON DONE HERE LOL}

sans layed on his back and pulled Chara on top of him, he smiles looking to her blushing face as he then hold her cheek and peck her lips "Chara, I love you" he said with a soft tone and chara smiles back to him "I love you too sans" she replied.

After all their activities they decided to sleep while hugging each other.

{Other place}

"Hmm.. Chara with a monster?" A guy's voice said as he look through the magazine of chara and sans, the guy smirked as he threw away the magazine "I can't let that happen, I will never let them be together" he said as he snapped his finger and a bunch of guys start to gather in front of him "We'll start our plan tomorrow, prepare everything." he said with a cold tone "Yes Sir" all the people answered and leave the guy alone as he start to chuckle and does his dark laugh "You'll be mine chara"