Chapter 6

Chara yawn as she woke up from her sleep,she look down and find herself was already dressed but when she look around she didn't find sans anywhere then she sighs "what was that long face for?" Chara look up and find sans grins to her "Good morning princess" He said to her,she didn't reply to him and just started at him wearing an apron "what it is Chara?" He asked her curiously then she points at him "What are you doing with my apron?" She asked him and he looked down to where Chara points it.

It was quite for a moment but then sans quickly took of the apron and look away,Chara surprised to see his blue cheek "it's nothing.." he said to her but then Chara laughing at him "hey! Stop laughing at me! It's not funny!" He shouted to her with his blue cheek,Chara gets up and walk towards him then she kissed his cheek "It suit you..." she smiled at him and sans blushing more "fine..." he replied her and she giggles.

"So...are you trying to poison me to deaths after you had sex with me?" Chara asked to him with a palm face,after his apron cuteness he asked her to sit on the dining room so she did but then he Comes back with an unknown black food "sorry! I can't cook..." he apologize to her and she smile at him "it's okay...at least you tried.. well..want me to teach you?" She asked him and he nods.

They walk to the kitchen and Chara wear her apron then tied her hair into a ponytail,sans blushing to see her in apron "like what you see?"she teased him and sans look away,Chara giggles getting that reaction from him and started to cook.

"Tada! Two plate of spaghetti and two cup of cappuccino!" She said as she put them on the table and she sits across him "Knock knock" he said while snickering and it makes Chara tilted her head to the side "umm...who's there?" She asked to him "pasta" he continued "pasta who..?" Chara asked him again "This spaghetti gonna pasta away" sans burst out into a laugh and so did Chara "OMG! Sans!" She said while keep laughing "he he...cute" sans mumbled to himself "what was it sans?" She look at him while wiping the tears from her side eyes "nothing.." he replied her with a smile.

when they're done eating Chara took the plate and the cups to wash them,she walk to the kitchen then she wear her apron back and started to wash them while humming a song,sans walk to the kitchen and hugs her from behind "sans?" She asked a bit surprised but sans didn't reply her and he suddenly lick her neck,he slides his hand inside her pants as he bites her neck and Chara moans softly as her cheeks turns red,he leans down then he pulls down her pants and her panties "What a beautiful butt you have Chara~" he teased her and slides his tongue inside her spot,Chara moans softly as he slides his tongue inside her in and out then he slides his tongue faster and deeper,he stops and leans up as he pulls down his shorts and his underwear "Get ready~" he said as he slides his dick inside her spot.

Chara moans softly as sans thrust inside her more faster and deeper "Chara you're so tight!~" he said to her and Chara bites her lips when he thrust faster "I'm gonna cum!~" he said as he cums inside her and Chara sighs in pleasure.

Sans pulled out his dick from her,he pulled her waist and teleported them to her bed when they got there sans get on top of her,Chara blushed but then she remember frisk and she look away from him "W-we should stop sans.." she said to him without looking into his eyes "But-" Chara cut his words "Who knows? Frisk might be waiting for you now..." she continued her words and everything was quite after that "you're right..." he finally said to her and he get off from her,Chara hugs him from behind "I'll be here if you need me..." she whispers to him then sans turned around and kissed her lips deeply "Love you,I'll be back soon" he said as he dissapear.