Chapter 3

"That's not true! I like you!" She yelled to him,sans could only stares at her and when she realize what she just said to him her cheek turns really red,sans chuckle "Kid,no need to cheer me up by saying that..." He said to her then chara rubs her sweater and look down "I'm not lying..." She mumbled sans didn't reply her "bye kid" He then dissapeared,Tears falling down her cheek as she falls to the sofa "How stupid..."

It's been a week she didn't meet sans,she also actually avoiding him when they meet,she lays on the bed and started to fall asleep.

"...ra...chara...wake up..." Someone poking her cheek,then she opened her eyes "wha..." When she look at the person that wake her up her eyes got widen "S-sans?!? What are you doing?!?" She move away but then sans pins her down and get on top her "S-sans?!" She yelled but then sans placed his finger on her lips "Shh~ be quite~"

Chara smells alcohol when he talk to her "Sans are you drunk?!" She asked him "No.." he reply her "Yes you are! I'm going to call papyrus.." She wanted to get up but sans hold her "Shut up~" He then kissed her lips.

Chara's face turns red she pulled him away "chara...you like me don't you? Just enjoy it~" He kissed her again and started to slides his blue tongue inside her mouth playing it with her tongue,chara closed her eyes and began to play along with him.

[WARNING!! HERE COMES THE LEMONS!!]

"Good girl~" He said as he breaks the kiss,then he used his magic to take off her clothes,chara's face turn all red and she covered herself "wha-what are you doing?!?" She asked to him then he grins to her "Making love~" He said as he pulled out his blue dick "don't worry~ it'll be fun~" he said as he slides his dick inside her spot "It Hurts...!" chara moaned in pain "it's your first time huh~ I never expected that~" He grins and started to thrust inside her "Hyaa! Pull it out!" She yelled to him but he keep thrusting inside her and get faster,he squeeze her boobs and sucks it,chara moaned more and rub his back,sans keep thrusting into her "I'm Cummings baby~" He said as he thrust more faster and deeper then he cums inside her "hurts..." chara mumbled weakly "Don't worry~ you won't feel hurts again~" he grins at her "Next round~"

Chara wakes up with her body naked and pain everywhere,she look to the side and sans already gone,tears falling down her cheek and she hugged herself as she crying.