Chapter 9

"He's gone!"

Chara stop breathing,she didn't know what she felt that time when she heard those words from her mouth,frisk get up "I'll take you to him..." frisk offered and Chara nod.

"Uuh frisk? Why are we heading to the grillbys?" Chara ask frisk then frisk take Chara to the window,and there Chara sees sans was sitting there while drunk "he's gone when you're back!!" Frisk smirked a bit then Chara falls to her knee with her pale face "Chara..?!" Frisk shouted in panic then Chara look up at frisk "FRISK!!! YOU SCARED ME!! I THOUGHT HE'S REALLY GONE!!" Chara yelled at her then people coming out from grillbys including sans "C-chara..?" Sans called her then frisk shrugged "Welp,guess it's the signals for me and all of us go from here! Good luck Chara!" Frisk said as she runs away "wait!! Frisk!!" Chara get up as she about to chase her but then someone grab her and she know who did it.

Everything was silence and awkward then Chara decided to laugh "It's been a long time huh? You didn't change at all,I mean from your gesture or face or whatever..." Chara said but sans didn't reply her at all and he was just looking down "uuh well! It's nice to see you again! I'll see you again later then!" Chara about to leave but then again sans hold her hand and squeeze it.

"Sa-" ring ring ring,"wait sans..." she told him and took her phone then pick up the call "yes? I'm still doing my reunion with my family... but...okay I'll be there soon.." Chara pick off the call "who is it?" Sans ask her "my manager..oh yeah I haven't told you that I'm a model now...and I gotta go...sorry sans! We'll talk again later!" Chara waved at him and walk away,sans cover his face as she leave "What was that?"

Chara lay on bed when she arrived at her apartment "Wow,I got the job I wanted the most...nah,I'm tired imma just sleep now.." Chara said to herself as she closed her eyes and started to fall asleep.

One week after that Chara got pretty busy with her works then suddenly someone called her "Chara?? Where are you? You're the bride and you're getting late for the wedding!" Someone said from the phone "..I'll be there soon..." Chara said to the phone.

Chara was wearing new white dress and it was beautiful,she walk towards the pastor and a man with a tuxedo standing in front of her,Chara sighs wishing it was sans but she had to move on then she smiled cheerfully and sweetly.

suddenly in the middle of the wedding someone was leaving the church and it was raining outside, but when chara look forwards she noticed it was sans.

Without any warning or words chara runs to the door and saw sans was standing there in the rain without doing anything, she then runs to him and jumps on him.

Sans groaned in pain but when he look at chara his face was shocked "Chara?! What are you doing here?!" He asked and she shakes her head "I don't know but when I saw you... My legs move on it's own... " She told him "Your wedding! Go back in there! I can't ruined your weddings! "He command her but she just tilted her head to the side "Weddings? Who's married? "She ask innocently.

"You of course!!" He shouted a bit and it makes her more confused "I'm not married... "She told him "But your standing in the church!with a man there! " He shouted once more "Sans... This is just one of my job... Remember that I told you I'm a model? The owner of this dress want me to wear it... "Chara explained to him and everything went quite.

Sans groaned when he realized his jealousy is for nothing and chara looked down "You're the one who had married... Right..? "She asked him "What? " he asked her back "I saw you we're buying a ring and that ring must be for-" sans cut of her words "You... " He said and it make her look at him "what...? " she asked him

"I was going to proposed you on the morning after the accident... But then you're gone... You left because you think the ring was for frisk... Right? " he explained to her and asked her, chara blushed and looked away.

Sans chuckle and somehow it makes her chuckles too "but then that's mean we both... " sans stopped and stare at chara "misunderstood to each other? " chara asked and he nod then they both laughed.

Chara suddenly hugs him and smiles "I'm home sans! "She said softly and sans smiles back at her "Welcome back sweetheart..." He said then they both kissed each other in the rain.