Chapter 2

After a few minutes chara feels calm,she bite her lips "Sans i--" she stopped her words and look at him "I'm fine now..." she continue her words,sans look at her "you sure kid?" He asked her and she nods "Welp,if you sure I'll go back home now.." he said to her and she nods "see ya then kid" he dissapeared,chara hugs herself "why am I scared? I used to kill but why am I scared now...?" She asked herself,after tired of thinking she falls back asleep.

Chara yawned and open her eyes,she look at the clock and it was already 10:09 am her eyes quickly got widen "Oh no! I forgot I have to meet frisk at 10 am! I'm so late!"she said as she quickly clean herself.

Chara running to the park it has been 15 minutes late,when she arrived at the park she sees sans and frisk there "fri--" she stopped when suddenly sans give a bucket of flowers to frisk,she quickly hide behind the tree "Frisk,I know we we're different but I li-- no I love you frisk!" Sans said to her but frisk didn't replied to him.

"I'm sorry sans,I already have a boyfriend last month.."Frisk replied to him,chara could see disappointed on sans face "...oh" he mumbled "I'm sorry sans.." Frisk said and she run away from him,sans falls to his knees.

Chara walk to him and hugged him from the back "you see everything right kid..?" He asked her and she nods then he chuckle "what a shame.." he said to himself then he teleported them to her apartment.

They sit on the dining room quietly then sans broke the silent with chuckle "she of course don't like me...no ones like a monster..." he said to himself then chara stoond up "That's not true! I like you!"