Chapter 10

"We're sorry to caused so much problem!" Sans and Chara apologizing while bows down to the owner of the dress "it's okay! Don't think about it! And for the repay...why don't you two play it again together?" The owner ask and it makes chara's cheek blushed "wh-what?" She asked to make sure she weren't miss heard "yeah,you two ruined this and you two had to fixed it again TOGETHER well that's all,be ready in 20 minutes and we will begin.." she command and leave them both.

Chara getting ready again, her heart beats so fast as she held the flowers, she then walk in and saw sans there with a tuxedo, chara blushes as she walk towards the pastor and him then she stood in front of him, sans smiles and held her hands, chara smiles back at him, the pastor began to talk "Do you both accept each other" then they both smiles "i do" they said together then they giggles, sans held her cheek and smiles softly "I love you chara" he said then chara smiles softly back at him "i love you too sans" she said then they both leans closer and kissed.

"Great job everyone!" The owner gave applause then they start to applause as well, chara smiles then the owner walk towards chara and sans "Thanks to you too and here's your money" the owner gave them a bag "wait? A bag?" Chara asked the owner then the owner nod and winks at her "Don't forget to wear my dress on your wedding" the owner said leaving them both who was blushing deeply.

Sans looks at chara "actually chara, i got a question for you" he said to her then chara looks at him "what is it?" She asks him then he suddenly kneels down and shows her a small box, he opens it and she saw a love diamond ring "Will you marry me chara?" He ask her while blushing, chara stares at him while blushing deeply then tears streams from her eyes as she smiles "Yes! Of course!" She said as she jump on him then hugs him tightly, he holds her as he chuckles "next month?" He ask her then she nod and they kissed each other.

Authors note
Sorry for the VERY short and late update, I actually don't know what to do with this story but don't worry I'll continue it, thanks for being patient and keeps reading my story!